Chapter 13 : Conflicts Arises

❤❤❤

"Today, another bombardment have occured in Kyoto. An old factory building lit up the night with a shock like earthquake that was felt by the residents near the said building. The cause and culprit was still unknown. Thankfully as of this moment the fire has been controlled and no reported death is given. Meanwhile in Hokkaido, a fire also started in an old building. It is determined that same bomb was used in--" The News Reported on the TV said.

"A lot of bombing is unexpectedly happening for a while now." Saegusa Kouichi said as they stop listening on the news.

"It seems like someone is trying to ruin the peace we are maintaining in Japan." Ichijou Gouki added. The Cland head of Ichijou Family and the father of Ichijou Masaki.

"Are they provoking us?" Yotsuba Maya replied with a sarcastic smile.

"We need to handle this seriously. For sure, they are targetting someone from the 10 Master Clans." Juumonji Katsuto explained

"If they are aiming for the Yotsuba Clan then i shall annihilate them at once." Maya added with such confidence

"I see that the Yotsuba's are always this cold blooded unlike the warm hearted Saegusa's." Itsuwa Isami commented with a sigh.

"Enough. The 10 Master Clans wont just let this pass. Juumonji-san and Itsuwa-san, arrange for the investigation and inform us about further details. Be in charge of giving the other clans on what they need to do. As for the offense preparation let the Saegusa, Yotsuba and the Ichijou clan handle it. Any complains?" Saegusa Kouichi demanded

"We agree." All of them answer

"Well then Saegusa-san I shall do what you told me too

"Well then Saegusa-san I shall do what you told me too. Thank you all for your presence and participation." Juumonji Katsuto replied instantly

The virtual meeting of the 10 master clans ended after that. Katsuto now headed out to start the investigation and called some clans who could help him with the task he was assigned to.

"Juumonji-sama, this was left in the building that was bombarded recently." Katsuto's attended said while handing him a silver badge.

"So now they finally introduce themselves huh? Numeral Rebellion."

"It they are a rebellion group then they must be from clans who lost their power, like Extras. Who are getting revenge." The attendant added.

"Or most likely, they are targetting the strongest of the 10 Master Clans. We need to know more. Let's go!" Katsuto commanded as they make their move.

◇◇◇

Meanwhile in the same time on the exact same date, Mayumi decided to do some shopping in preparation for her being an university student. Since being a student in Uni requires them to stay or board at school, she really needs to buy a lot of things for herself and her condominium inside the school.