Chapter 9: Yokohama Disturbance

Author's note: Since you guy's said YAY! This is for you! Another chapter for the month of January, it's my holiday gift and way of saying thank you to you guys for continuing on supporting me and my story. Hope you'll like it. *wink* New chapter on the 1st Monday of February   Don't forget to leave some comments. I love reading them. Enjoy!

❤❤❤

The short vacation given to the students ended with just a few blinks of an eye and everyone is now again back to their normal busy days. New student council was also positioned since the 3rd years have to step down due to studying for their college entrance exam.

Nakajou Asuza is now the President, Shiba Miyuki was promoted to Vice-President with Mitsui Honoka replacing her as the secretary, Isori Kei as the Treasurer and Chiyoda Kanon as the new Chairperson of the Public Moral Committee. This completes the new Student Council after the reign of Saegusa Mayumi's Committee.

As they started their class, the school announces that again there would be another activity hosted by the Japan Magic Association which is also anticipated each year. This is the "National High School Student Magic Sciences Thesis Competition". Wherein, 1 group of participant composing of 3 students will represent their school. Suzune Ichihara the head of the research group who will be competing for the First Highschool this year invited Shiba Tatsuya to join her along with Isori Kei. Since they both have the same interest of topic in mind, Tatsuya decided to accept her offer to have a freedom in researching about Gravity Control-Type Magic Thermonuclear Fusion Reactor as well.

Tatsuya decided to go to the school's library to research about a relic he got from his stepmother that was given by the military and also to prepare for their thesis competition. While looking for an available seat he stumbles upon Mayumi who is studying for her college entrance exam since this past few days.

"Ahre? Tatsuya-kun?" Mayumi said as she was surprised.

"Mayumi? You're still here. I thought you are already going home." Tatsuya said plainly but he was surprised as well. And slowly hide the relic in his pocket.

"I was about too. And you? You didn't replied to me since this morning."

"I did reply."

"Didn't received any!" She said and frowned.

"Come now, let's go inside your booth" Tatsuya said as he grabs the frowning Mayumi by her shoulder. The relic must have been hindering the signals from my phone, Tatsuya said in his mind

"Are you upset?" Tatsuya said and sits down beside Mayumi in the library booth.

"Nope. I'm not! I'm not upset that I didn't receive any replies at all, all day!" She said as she sulks in the corner and cross her arm.

 I'm not! I'm not upset that I didn't receive any replies at all, all day!" She said as she sulks in the corner and cross her arm

"There must be a signal problem in my phone. Going to check it later and call you." He said as he checks his phone

"Do what you want."