Chapter 15 : Engagement

AUTHOR'S NOTE : THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS R18+ SCENES THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG READERS OR RATHER ADULT ONLY CONTENTS SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I HAVE NO BAD INTENTIONS, THUS IT IS PURELY MADE FOR THE SHIP OF TATSUYA X MAYUMI AND FOR THE STORY. IF YOU ARE NOT USE TO IT AND FIND IT OFFENDING, I AM SORRY.

❤❤❤

Few weeks have passed since the fight of Mayumi and his father Kouichi, she still decided to continue on meeting with Tatsuya even though her father and brother warned her about Tatsuya's safety. She haven't figured out what to do but she love Tatsuya so much and being with him is something that could ease away all the tension in her mind. For her, just the thought of letting him go is to unbearable.

On the other hand, she also started to go out with Hirofumi as per her father's order and with Tatsuya's approval, thus limiting physical interaction and the things she and Hirofumi could do. She would go out with him to have dinner or go some where fancy but she would never let him touch her and get close to her physically. His father was somehow contented with the thought of Mayumi going out and slowly knowing the Itsuwa clan's heir, but was still cautious of Tatsuya whom he can't find any information in regards to his family or background.

Kouichi who is in his office was reading some documents that he needs to take care of. A pile of papers from his companies and another pile for the responsibilities of being the head of the Saegusa, and as a member and leader of the Ten Master Clans.

"Kouichi-sama I have news for you." Saburou said as he knock and opened the door.

"What is it?" Kouichi said while busily reading the document in his table.

"One of your bank have been bomb just a few minutes ago, along with one of your financing company."

"What did you say?" Kouichi said angrily with his hands turning into a fist almost crumpling the papers he have in hand.

"Also, at the same time one of the hotels of the Yotsuba family was also attacked by the same terrorist group. It is rather suspicious that only the Saegusa and Yotsuba's are being targeted."

"That's true. It is really amusing that they are seeking fight with the two most powerful families of the Ten Master Clans."

"With the Saegusa's having the number to annihilate and the Yotsuba's having the power to annihilate. Do you think they are aiming for something?"

"I think they are. Looking for more power to strengthen their organization. They are damaging our business to push our wealth in the edge but that wont ever happen. Or maybe they are aiming for revenge?"

"Revenge?"

"Maybe. I think that was long way in the past. Almost 35 years exactly, but that is the only event that me and Maya are both involved."

"Maybe they are the survivors from that terrorist group that the Yotsuba's annihilated for rescuing Maya-sama. But what does the Saegusa have to do with it?"

"They want to decrease our number to lessen our power. They want to annihilate both clans for revenge and create a massive power war."

"Kouichi-sama, I think now is the right time to postpone the engagement. We don't know who the enemy is. They might even be inside the numbers."

"No. It is the perfect time. Having allies, means more power. The Itsuwa's head being fond of Mayumi, I believe they would take care of her. That means protection for my daughter and more power and allies for the Saegusa. After all, Itsuwa Mio who is Hirofumi's elder sister is a member of the Thirteen Apostles."