Chapter 22 : Seperate Paths

"Tatsuya? What happened to you?"

"Leon. Can I... Im sorry but can I stay with you in your dorm for a while?" Tatsuya asked him

"Of course, no problem. But are you okay? You look somehow different from your usual expression dude."

"Ah yeah. I think so too."

"Is this because of your engagement with your sister?"

"Somehow. But not really. I mean, Mayumi broke off with me because of Miyuki. She can't tell it to me straightly but I know my sister did this." Tatsuya said furiosly

"Can Miyuki do that? That sounds really bad. Poor Mayumi-senpai. So what are you planning then?"

"I will go on as what the Yotsuba Clan Head wanted. I will marry Miyuki then I will take my position in the household. Once Miyuki claim the position of clan head I will use that power to take the FLT on my hand and plot against them so that the Yotsuba will ovethrow me and I will divorce Miyuki. Once Im free I will run back to Mayumi."

"What if, when that time happens, Mayumi-senpai is already married? Or in love with someone else?"

"I... I dont know. Maybe I will just see what would happen. But I hope that Mayumi would still accept me when that time comes. But for now, can I stay here first? I'll leave once I am ready to accept my marriage." Tatsuya said sadly.

"Anytime Tatsuya. Well, Im rooting for you and Mayumi-senpai." Leon said with a sigh.

Tatsuya stayed the night in Leon's apartment thinking about how he could make his way back to Mayumi. Still feeling frustrated because of his upcoming wedding, Tatsuya closes his eyes but didn't fall asleep.

◇◇◇

It's a bright and sunny day for Masaki, since he will be having his date with Miyuki again. He enjoys picking her up and sending Miyuki on her house everyday from school. They would also have afternoon dates after classes. He was very happy since Miyuki is always smiling brightly at him. Its like Masaki is having his hopes up for a better relationship between him and Miyuki.

"Hi Miyuki." Masaki said the moment he saw her coming out of the school's gate. He took her hand and kissed the back of its palm as he gave her a bright smile.

"Oh Masaki-kun." Miyuki said and smiled back at him.

"Where do you wanna go today?"

"Hmmm. How about we get some ice cream at the new shop I just heard Masaki-kun. Is that okay with you?"

"Whatever you like Miyuki. All I want for you is to be happy."

"But oni-sama is my only happiness." She whispered

"Sorry? Did you say anything Miyuki?" Masaki said as he assisted Miyuki going inside his car.

"Ah. I said I'm happy as long as Masaki-kun is happy too." Miyuki answered with a pretentious smile.

◇◇◇

Meanwhile at the Saegusa Mansion. Mayumi just arrived being accompanied by his father and his eldest brother.

"Mayumi oni-chan!" The Saegusa twins shouted.

"Izumi. Kasumi. How are you? Im sorry, did I worry you too much?" Mayumi said concernly as she hugs both of them.

"Mayumi? Do you feel fine now?" Mayumi's 2nd eldest half brother, Koujirou said.

"Koujirou oni-sama. Im fine. Im glad to see you." She replied shyly. She rarely see her 2nd brother since he is to busy with the Research Facility of the Saegusa Family.