Chapter 27 : Secrets Revealed

❤❤❤

"We are here." Tatsuya said to Mayumi as their plane continued to approach the National Defense Force territory

"Nozomi. We will get you back" Mayumi whispered with a worried face.

Tatsuya hugged her and said "We will. I promise." And kiss Mayumi's forehead.

A clicking sound was heard by Tatsuya and Mayumi, this means that someone is connecting to the planes radio. Mayumi pressed the button to receive the message and then "This is the control tower of the National Defense Force, unidentified aerial vehicle do you copy?"

"This is JA8594, over." Mayumi answered.

"You are flying over the National Defense Force restricted territory. Turn back now I repeat, turn back now JA8594."

"Ara ara, but I don't want to go back. We are here to ask permission for landing." Mayumi insisted calmly

"Name yourselves."

"I am one of the Ten Master Clans, Saegusa Mayumi."

"Sorry Saegusa ojou-sama turn back your plane now."

"What! He is not listening to me! Tatsuya!" Mayumi said in a childish way as she pout her lips and feel so irritated.

"Let me handle it" Tatsuya said before he pressed the radio button "This is Special Officer Ooguro Ryuuya, I need to speak with Lieutenant Colonel Kazama Harunobu personally and immediately."

The Control tower didn't reply for a few minutes leaving Mayumi and Tatsuya in silence as they wait eagerly for the reply. "Special Officer Ooguro Ryuuya your request is granted. You are to be accompanied by Saegusa ojou-sama and no one else. All your friends shall stay guarded in your plane. Is this clear? Over"

"Copy that. Over." Tatsuya said.

"Can you land this plane? Or should I let your pilot do it" Tatsuya said teasingly.

"Of course I can't. I just ask them to go out because of you. I'll ask her to land the plane." Mayumi said feeling irritated at Tatsuya as well.

Tatsuya just laughed as she followed Mayumi back to the passenger's cabin.

Mayumi's plane landed safely on the National Defense Force's Helipad. They also did a brief explanation to their friends about the conversation they had with the control tower.

"So that means they are holding us hostages to ensure that you won't wreak havoc in their facility right?" Erika Chiba said looking so unsatisfied.

"We really can't do anything about it Erika. We just have to wait patiently." Leon explained and pat her head likr a child.

"Leon is right. Go ahead oni-sama. Mari-senpai and I will be on the lookout. Don't worry about us."Miyuki ensured his brother

Tatsuya and Mayumi gave Miyuki a simultaneous smile and nod. The two of them went with the soldiers that would escort them to the L. Colonel. It's utterly quiet and what they can only hear are the sound of their own footsteps as it meet the metal floor. Since the Special Brigade's base is one of Japan's top secret, it is well secured and protected as it was built under the base of the National Defense Force.

"I thought we would never reach this door. It felt like I walk and rode a lift endlessly." Mayumi whispered to Tatsuya as they await the door where Kazama is to open.

"Well we have a shortcut that only the Special Brigade are allowed to use."

"What!" Mayumi whispered sounding so annoyed