Chapter 6.5 : Their First Night

HELLO GUYS HERE'S AN EXTRA CHAPTER SINCE I'VE BEEN IDLE FOR A WHILE. I KNOW YOU'RE CURIOUS OF WHAT TATSUYA AND MAYUMI DID SO THE ANSWER IS IN THIS EXTRA CHAPTER! ALSO I DECIDED TO CREATE A SCHEDULE OF WHEN I WILL BE RELEASING NEW CHAPTERS OF THE STORY, WHICH IS WRITTEN DOWN BELOW! ENJOY!

❤❤❤

"Tatsuya, I--" Mayumi whispered as both of them catch their breath for a while after kissing each other for a few minutes.

"Do you love me too Mayumi?" He whispered with his lips touching her's. And his hand behind her waist and the other behind her ears.

"Yes. I- I love you too Tatsuya-kun." she replied feeling each others breath in her lips and cheek. Its so warm, Mayumi taught.

After she replied, Tatsuya held her face and kisses her again. Although Mayumi feels kinda confused of why Tatsuya is acting like this, she just opted to continue on focusing on her current situation, and keeping up with Tatsuya's passionate kiss. Both of their body feels warmer, and they can feel the blood rushing in. Their skin now covered in sweat though the aircon is blasting in Mayumi's room.

Tatsuya can't stop himself he said in his mind, it's weird for him that he can't even control his emotions anymore when he is with Mayumi. So he decided not to think of anything else, other than Mayumi nothing else, just making her feel loved. As his mind went blank his hands started to move and he grab Mayumi's school cardigan and removed it from her esposing her slender shoulders. He then grab Mayumi in her waist and pulled her closely and tightly in his body. Mayumi's warmth made him more eager, and started to caress her body. From her waist his hands moved to her arms, then in her shoulder feeling her soft and smooth skin. Tatsuya kiss her shoulders towards her neck, to her ears and back to her lips. The heat was going on and he was about to touch her bossom as well, when Tatsuya was suddenly awakened by Mayumi's scared voice.

"Tatsuya, don't. Please let's take this... slow." Mayumi whispered as tears fell down her eyes. And her body shaking with fear. Not knowing if Tatsuya would still listen to her.

"Mayumi I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean too." Tatsuya replied with a shaking voice. He then wiped the tears from her eyes using his hands. He also hugged Mayumi and unconsciously tears fell from his eyes.

"Tatsuya-kun are you crying?" She said as she stroke his back.

"No. Im not. Im sorry Mayumi. My mind went blank sorry I couldn't control myself for a moment." He said while continously hugging her tight so that she wont see his face.

Mayumi knowing that Tatsuya might be crying due to the fear he gave her, she just smiled and said "Im fine. I was just surprised but I'm okay. Let's just not think about it okay?" and brusher her fingers in his hair.

Tatsuya nod and gave Mayumi a light kiss. She smiled and wiped away his tears using the tips of her delicate fingers. She then gestured Tatsuya to sit and wait for her as she change for her sleeping wear in the bathroom. The door opens and Tatsuya stare at Mayumi who is still looking so pretty with her hair untied and covered in her pink sleeping gown with little powder blue ribbons on its hem.

"You look so pretty Mayumi." He said while Mayumi walks to the other side of the bed and giggled.

"Thank you. Well would you kindly lie down on the other side as well? Watch me until I fall asleep."

"If that's what you want. Then gladly Mayumi ojou-sama" He said as he tuck in Mayumi on her bed. He brushes her hair with his hands and Mayumi begun hugging him and her head on his chest while they both lie down in her bed covered in the same blanket and fell asleep.

❤❤❤

UPDATE : NEW CHAPTERS WILL
BE UPLOADED EVERY 1ST MONDAY OF THE MONTH.
(1 CHAPTER PER MONTH)
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

**NEXT on December! Chapter 7: Silver's Rage**

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated. You could also request some scenes from the anime, i'll try to insert it in the story. THANKS!

"Let's continue on sailing Mayumi x Tatsuya's ship!"