one: kyle

I looked at her from across the room, watching her laugh along with her friends. Watching as her hair bob as her shoulders shake with laughter. Not that I haven't noticed her before because I did. It's just that it's only today that I really looked at her closely. Her eyes are deep set of grey, she has a brunette hair that's curled naturally and a lips that's always curled up in her signature smirk - long story short, she's beautiful, and when I say she's beautiful, I mean, she really is.

" - what d'ya think, Dan?" Aubrie's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. She looked at where my gaze has been mere seconds ago, her eyes widening. "You like Kyle?"

I shook my head, no and dismissing her in the process.

Her name is as beautiful as she is. As beautiful as she may seem, unfortunately, she's kind of a player. A player as in she deludes most of the boys here in our school that she likes them but, in reality, she doesn't - long story short, she flirts with them and leaves them hanging. A player as in all her relationships doesn't last long. But, I'm no one to judge her no matter how bad or good her reputation is because it's her being her and that's beyond my control. Also, I believe that all of this is just a mask and that beneath her façade, is a girl who feels, and a girl who gets hurt, too.

vote, comment, follow and share if you feel the need to do so