seventeen: hurt

KYLE'S POV

I stared at them, mouth agape. I blinked, processing everything I just saw. The smile that's been on my face on my way here was suddenly washed off. Yeah, sure, I'm quite the bad girl but for goodness sake! I do have feelings still.

"Ky," he said, voice barely above a whisper but was brought to me by the wind, his face is so pale like he'd seen a ghost.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding as I turn my gaze to the brunette girl who is straddling Dante.

I don't know what to do. I don't know wether to slap him, to walk out and pretend nothing happened or to slap the girl. So I did neither.

And he did nothing either. He just sit there on his bed which is more than ten feet away from where I'm standing.

Finally, after eternity, the girl got off of him, fixes herself and got out of what I assumed is his bedroom, leaving the door as wide as it had been when I got in.

The brunette walked up to me and smiled, her hand outstretched, asking for a shake as she said, "Uh, I - I'm Allison. Dante's roommate."

Roommate huh?

"Kyle," I shook her hand, giving her nothing but a curt nod.

"Hey, Kyle," Dante's voice made my head snap to his direction. Uncertainty and surprise laced through his voice. "What are you doing here?"

What am I doing here? I don't know.

"This is me holding my end of the bargain," I said, shocking not only the two them but also myself. "I guess I assumed way too much, eh? Anyway, I gotta go. Bye," I babbled, wanting to get the hell out'a here - to be away from him.

I expected him to stop me or to say something to contradict what I had just said but he didn't. Instead, he said my most hated three letter word in human history. He said,"Bye."

And with that, I turned around and ran and cried all the way to Ian and Bree's apartment.

please vote, comment, follow and share if you feel the need to do so