twenty two: these feelings

"So, what d'ya wanna do?" Ian said, plopping down beside me on the love seat.

I looked at him as he took in the sight of empty cans scattered across the coffee table.

"Seriously, man? Why?"

"Seriously? I don't know. It just felt right," I shrugged as I shook my head.

"Why? Do you still feel something for Kyle?" He asked, a hundred percent serious.

"Yeah, man, I still do," I mumbled, averting my eyes to the carpet.

"Seriously, man? Even after two years and seven months?" I shrugged, sighing.

"Do you love Allie, though?"

"Hell yeah, I do."

He gape then at me, totally amused by my answer.

Afer some moments, he recovered, pulling out his wallet from his back pocket then gets a peice of paper and hands it to me.

I was just about to unfold the paper when Ian spoke once again, saying, "If you want to clear or sort or end things with Kyle, that's her number. But, I'm not telling you this to do actually as I say. I mean, do if you feel it's the right thing to do, do it. If you feel like it's wrong, then don't.  And, don't hurt Allie, man. She loves you so much."

I dragged in a deep breath, contemplating what to do. He gave me the time, though. To think, I mean. 

I love Allie and I don't wanna hurt her but I'm still hung up on Kyle who, obviously, is reciprocating my feelings.

Oh, holy hell, fuck these feelings.

please vote , comment, follow and share if you feel the need to do so