six: insane

This girl is seriously out of her mind. I mean, who, in the right state of mind would be outside my house at 3 am?

3 - fucking - am.

Her face lit up upon seeing me looking down at her. "Dante!" She exclaimed. "Thank you!"

She's drunk. So freaking drunk.

"Ky, what the hell are you doing out at three in the morning?!" I whispered-shout - not too loud but loud enough for her to hear. "You should be at home!"

"Home?" She slurred. "Nah, I can't," she saud with puppy eyes.

"Why?"

"Daddy's going to be mad," she let out a bitter laugh.

Not knowing what to say, I raked a hand through my face, rubbing the sleep off of my eyes before saying, "Wait there, okay? I'm coming down."

"Nooo," she drawled out, like a five year old girl in a mall who was asked if she wanted to go home. "I'm coming up," she smiled a toothy smile.

"No," I said, authority laced through my voice.

"Yes!" She protested.

Oh crap, I shouldn't have replied to any of her texts.

"No. And. That. Is. Final," I spatted then closed the window, turning to head to my door.

The house seemed quiet, meaning, mom and dad is still sleeping. I mean who wouldn't be?

So, as quiet and quick as I can be, I slip through the door, down the hallway and to the stairs. I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding. Few more steps then I'll reach the door.

But a sudden movement from behind me stopped me dead in my tracks.

vote, comment, follow and share if you feel the need to do so