thirteen: realized

Her lips tastes like strawberries and tears. Her hands made its way to my hair. I'm holding onto her like she's my life.

Things went fast. One minute, we're talking, she's crying then next, we're kissing.

Then it hit me.

I'm falling for this pretty brunette girl that I'm kissing. I don't want this to end but she has a boyfriend. This is wrong but who cares? I've waited this long to kiss her.

Then she pulled away, looking at me with those fascinating eyes of hers. "Dante," she breathed my name like she feels the same for me. "This is wrong."

Why does she have to be so good at reading and voicing out my thoughts?

"I don't care," I said.

"Dan, look, I like you and all but I'm still with Kurt," she mumbled.

"I know."

"And I hope you also know that no matter how bad my reputation is, I'm not going to be a two timer bitch. And would not use you as a rebound if in the event that Kurt and I would break up," she said.

Again, I'm left with nothing to say but, "I know."

"Friends?" She offered.

"Friends. But don't expect me to get tired of waiting for the day to come that you're ready to be in a relationship again," I replied, sealing this promise with a peck on her lips.

"Let's better finish this damn thing," she said, wiping the remaining tears that's left on her face and turning her attention back to the textbooks in front of us.

vote, comment, follow and share if you feel the need to do so