fifteen: one-make-out-stand

Upon arriving at Ian's apartment, a pair of surprise and shock filled eyes met me, asking a thousand questions at once. Well, surprise because they know I was out at some club, making out with a girl whose name I forgot and shock because I barged in with them in a hot make out session.

Finally, Ian cleared his throat, breaking the awful silence. "What happened to Maggie?"

Maggie?

Furrowing my brows, I answered him with yet another question. "Who's Maggie?"

Bree couldn't keep it in anymore and barked out a loud laugh. "The one you're making out with a while ago," she explained.

This time, it was my turn to be surprised. "Oh," was all I could manage to say.

- - -

"I, uh, messed it up," I mumbled. "I couldn't stop thinking about her. She's haunting me. "

Bree chuckled. "She's not a ghost, Dan. She can't haunt you."

Ignoring her, Ian said, "At least you're really keeping your promise, dude - you're not being a talk shit."

"But that doesn't mean you can't move on with your life you know," was what Bree said.

"Yep you just got to have a couple of one-make-out-stand with different girls to forget her," Ian chuckled.

I stared at him, mouth agape with this thought in my head: what the heck?

vote, comment, follow and share if you feel the need to do so