Beauty And The Minions

I'm dedicating this chapter to TTimes03. Thanks for all the love bro.

Chapter 4

"I'M WILLING TO BE YOUR SLAVE," Daniel heard himself say.
"And what makes you think that I'll... Wait, do you mean what you just said now?" Susan asked.

"Ye...Ye...Yes I do," Daniel replied nervously.

"Okay, give me your number," Susan said with authority in her voice.

"My room number?" Daniel asked quite confused.

"No idiot, I mean your phone number," Susan replied.

"Oh sorry, here it is," Daniel said typing down his number on her phone.

"Good, I'll keep in touch," Susan said before walking away.

"Does that mean you have forgiven me?" Daniel asked .

"I said I'll keep in touch," Susan said without glancing back at Daniel.

Daniel just stood rooted at the spot, gazing at Susan as she walked off and as some student left the scene murmuring to themselves.

"Hey! Daniel, what's up with you?" Edwin asked as he and the guys walked up to him.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." Daniel retorted angrily before walking away.

"Woah guys, I think Daniel is really mad at us," Felix said.

"Yeah thanks for the info, Captain Obvious." Edwin rolled his eyes.

"C'mon guys, let's go after him," Clement stated as they all went after Daniel.

******************************

By now, the news had spread all around campus that Daniel was seen talking to an unknown girl which would explain why Susan had been receiving awkward glances from female students. Getting to her room, she met all her roommates eagerly waiting for her arrival.

"Hey! Girls, what's up?" Susan asked as she got into the room.

"Is it true that you were talking to Daniel today?" Cleo asked, folding her arms.

"Who is Daniel? Oh it's probably that guy." Susan thought. "Yeah, I was and so?"

"Oh My God!" They all screamed.

"Ooh, those dreamy eyes of his," Nicole said, fantasizing.

'Isn't his smile just dreamy?" Cleo said, fantasizing.

"Doesn't he smell so nice?" Tania said, fantasizing.

"Is he... Wait a minute..." Nicole said, looking at both Cleo and Tania

"Are you two dating!?" They all chorused.

''Wait! What!? No! No! No! No! No! We are so not dating alright, we were just having a random conversation, that's all," Susan said, with a nonchalant shrug.

"Phew, what a relief," Cleo said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"But why are you girls drooling about this guy?" Susan asked, looking puzzled.

"Don't ever say that about my man, you hear me?" Cleo said, glaring at her.

"Hey! Cut her some slack Cleo, she is new here remember? Well, Susan, why don't I enlighten you a bit. Daniel is the most..." Tania stated before being cut off.

"...handsome, beautiful, charming, awesome..." Cleo added.

"...macho, intelligent, smart, fantastic..." Nicole added.