The Three Masked Men

I'm dedicating this Chapter to Lhorla

Chapter 9

Daniel had never been more frightened in all his life as the three masked men began advancing towards him. Cursing himself on why had chased the masked man over a stupid bag that not only did he not know the content of the bag but the fact he didn't have any feelings for the owner of the bag. As the three masked men slowly approached him, he clenched his fist in readiness for a fight but all of a sudden, one of the masked began to laugh. Daniel was now confused as he didn't understand what was now happening but listening closely to the laughing masked man, he quickly recognized the voice which belonged to none other than...

"Oh my God! Look at Daniel, he looks like he's gonna wet his pants," one of the masked men said, in between laughs.

"Edwin?" Daniel said, recognizing the voice.

"In the flesh, Danny boy," Edwin said, taking off his mask.

"Wait a minute, If that's Edwin, then these two must be...?" Daniel thought, facing the two remaining masked men.

"Ah God, my face is so itchy and these masks stink Eddy." Felix said, taking off his mask

"You said it Felix, I mean, where did you get this mask Eddy? They stink," Clement added, taking of his mask

"Hey! Why are you two complaining? It's not as if I didn't put it on." Edwin shrugged.

"I wonder why I agreed to do this with you guys," Clement retorted.

"You agreed to do it because I convinced you to. That's the power I have over you, Clemmy boy." Edwin smirked

"Oh give me a break, Eddy." Clement rolled his eyes.

"Ha! Gotcha Clement. Gotcha really good. So, how is your heart level Danny boy?" Edwin smirked.

"Thank you for finally realising that I'M STILL HERE!" Daniel screamed.

"Shish! Take it easy Daniel, you wanna pop my eardrums?" Edwin said, rubbing his ears with his thumb.

"Well, I would gladly do that If you guys don't tell me what's going on here? And why you guys were wearing masks?" Daniel asked, looking puzzled.

"April fool! Woohoo! You have just been pranked Daniel, HaHa!" Felix screamed.

"Ah Felix, can you stop being an idiot? Who told you we were pranking him?" Edwin said, rolling his eyes.

"And April was last 5 months ago." Clement shrugged.

"Oh, we weren't?" Felix asked, looking confused.

"No, we weren't," Clement replied.

"This is why I didn't allow you take the bag," Edwin said.

"That wasn't fair though. You guys know I'm a better run." Felix whined.

"Say what! No way. I'm a better runner or can't you remember when I be..."

"ENOUGH! Can someone please just tell me what's going on here? Please?" Daniel screamed, cutting Edwin off.

"Relax, Danny boy, I'll leave Edwin to do the honours of explaining everything to you," Clement said.

"Why thank you my young sir Clement. Well Danny boy, this is what happened," Edwin stated.

* Flashback *

"Alright class, That'll be all for today," the Lecturer said before leaving the class