It's Going Down In The Bedroom, Baaabbbyyy!

I'm dedicating this chapter to Shadow_Rose202

Chapter 33

Kelvin ran out of his room hoping to catch her and see if he could explain himself but by the time he got to the main road, she was long gone. He cursed under his breathe realising his chance to lay with her and win the bet was now over.

"Gosh!" He muttered to himself. "Why didn't she tell me she was coming? And even if she was going to come, why did it have to be today of all days?'' He asked himself as he walked to his room looking dejected like a little child whose parents had left him all alone in the house. He stepped on something. He looked down to see the now faeces looking beans with plantain meal littered on the floor.

"Gosh! Look at my favorite meal on the floor. Only God knows the last time I ate this meal," he muttered.

"Hello?!" Tania called out from his bed. She was now on a red bra with red panties. "Who came in not long ago? And why did you storm out like that?"

Kelvin sighs, "Look, just leave. I'm not in the mood to talk or see your face now."

"Ooh... I see. It's probably one of those cheap sluts you carry around with you. Look mister..." she bellowed and got up from the bed. "...I'm not gonna take..."

"I said leave my house," Kelvin yelled. "NOW!" He roared with fire in his eyes
Edgers he s
Tania stood for a moment looking dumbstruck before grabbing her clothes and storming out of his room.

Kelvin grabbed the food flask from the ground and flung it to the wall beside him.

"SHIT!"

*****************************

Daniel hadn't stop staring at Susan since he lay her on his bed. She had slept on his back after soaking his shirt with tears. There she was, laying peacefully on his bed. She looked very much like a little angel which brought a little curl on Daniel's lips as he fantasized about the girl that had captured his heart. He moved his hand to touch her hair when suddenly,

The door swung open with authority, ''Ha-Ha, the conquerer is here! Switch on the game so that I may..." Felix stopped as he gaze fell on the sleeping Susan. He looked at Daniel, then back at Susan, then back at Daniel before turning around to run out of the room. Daniel season what Felix wanted to do, ran after him but he was a bit too late.

"Get outta the way, Danny boy,"/Edwin said, trying to shove his way through the door Daniel was blocking.

"Where do you and Clement think you are going?" Daniel asked, fighting not to let the two barbarian looking boys through the door.

"We wanna see the strange girl Felix said he saw in your room," Clement replied also fighting his way through.

"Okay! Okay! Wait, I tell you guys who it was," Daniel said as the power tussle came to an end leaving the guys grinning from ear to ear awaiting the news. "It's Susan!"

"Susan?!" They chorused.

"But what is she doing here? By this time of the night?" Felix asked.

"Well, I was going to get food for this idiot...'' he began, pointing at Edwin. "...when I bumped into her. She was crying uncontrollably and when I asked her what was wrong, she refused telling me but instead insisted I take her away from there. I suggested taking her to her room but she refused. So I brought her here."

"Hmm... But what do you think is wrong with her?" Edwin asked with an inquisitive look on his face.

"I really don't know but I will try finding out tomorrow. Now, all she needs is some sleep."

"Good, let me go carry her to our room,'' Edwin suggested and made to walk out of the door but Daniel pulls him back.

"Oh no you don't. How can she stay in a room that has three guys in it? Do you want her to get scared when she wakes up in the morning?" Daniel asked giving a nonchalant shrug.

''Well, if she isn't sleeping in our room, where's she gonna sleep?" Felix asked.

"Definitely not in our room. I can't believe you made such a suggestion, Edwin," Clement said while rolling his eyes.

"What? Is it now a bad thing to help someone in need?" Edwin shurged

"She's gonna sleep in my room. Atleast just for the night," Daniel said.

"Ooh..." Edwin raises both eyebrows repeatedly. "Something is gonna go down in the bedroom."

"It's going down in the bedroom, baaabbbyyy!" Felix singsongs.

"Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing is going down anywhere." Daniel defended.

"Yep...that's what they all say till we start hearing strange sounds at past midnight." Edwin teased. The guys laughs while Daniel looks on with a huge scorn on his face.

"You guys are just impossible! Anyways, I'm going back to my room and I don't wanna see, hear, feel or even smell any of you close to my door till I come out of my room in the morning." Daniel instructed.

"What!" Edwin and Felix cried out.

"Sounds okay to me," Clement said before walking to his bed and laying on it.

"You guys shouldn't try any funny business because if you do..." Daniel then looked into both Edwin's and Felix's eyes. "...they shall be consequences. And I mean CON-SE-QUEN-CES!" He chipped in before walking out of their room to his and shutting the door close.
He moved to his bed and sat beside Susan. He moved his hand to her and began to stroke it.

"I don't know who or what made you cry the way you did but I promise to make you feel better then and forever."

****************************
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone reading this book!

And due to this Christmas I hope y'all can forgive me for not posting for a very long time.

I'm really really sorry for that

Okay guys, what do you think about this chapter? And what do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Feel free to drop your comments in the comment section.

Next chapter comes up any day this week.

Also don't forget to...
Vote! 🌟 Vote! 🌟 Vote! 🌟
If you like this chapter.

Don't forget the the magic 4

Vote! 🌟
Comment! 📝
Share! 📲
Follow! 🏃

See you then.