Special Chapter 1.2

Special Chapter 1.2

Seven minutes and non of the guys were back. I snap my finger to make any sound coming from the toilet, audible to me.

Felix: I've also searched everywhere and I can't find any escape route. No window, no vents, nothing.

Edwin: This creator guy is really good. I thought he might at least put a window or something.

Kelvin: There has to be a way out of here...

Me: (snaps finger and they all appear back on their seats) So, you guys can cooperate with each other to find an escape route but you can't cooperate with me to do the interview? That's really bad.

Daniel: I think CasperJnr is right. All our lives he had let us do whatever we wanted without any disturbance from him. I think we should atleast cooperate with him this time. He and the readers deserve it or don't you guys think so?

Edwin: Well, I agree with you, Daniel. Okay! No more funny business from me.

Felix: Same with me.

Clement: I pledge my cooperation.

Kelvin: Let's just get this over with.

Paul: Okay! Let's do this.

Me: Awwn, you guys now wanna do the interview after you have found there isn't any means of escaping? I'm touched by your sudden cooperation (note the sarcasm). Just know that there isn't gonna be any more bathroom break for anyone. Now that we're all on the same side, let me explain how this interview will hold.
A question will be asked to one, two or all of you and you're expected to answer TRUTHFULLY! If you wanna be smart and try to tell a lie, you see that machine over there (pointing at the machine at the far end of the room), that is a LIE DETECTOR. So if you tell a lie, the machine will indicate and you will have to answer the question again until you answer it truthfully. Lastly, once the interview starts, anything you think of, will be voiced out.

All of them: WHAT!

Me: Yep, y'all heard me right. So don't think of trying any dodgy business with your head. Are we all clear with the rules?

All of them: Yes (mumble)

Me: Good. Now let's begin the interview. First Question is from NickiGold and it's directed to Daniel. She asks, "Daniel, how do you feel when Susan poured yoghurt on you?"

Daniel: Well, to be honest, I was shocked. I believe I speak for everyone when I say that. You know, a girl you don't from anywhere comes around and disgraces you like that? Well, I will admit that I started it but... I don't even know what but that I was shocked.

Me: Hmm...good. The fact that the lie detector didn't beep, it means you said the truth which I commend you for. Next Question goes to Edwin and...

Edwin: Me? (pointing to himself) So soon?

Me: Yes, now shut up. The next question goes to Edwin and it's from NickiGold. She asks, "Edwin, why do you always blame someone else anytime you lose?"

Edwin: (laughs) Listen, Nicki, I never lose. NEVER! And I don't blame someone else because I don't lose FAIRLY! Someone is always responsible for me losing. It's either Felix or Clement or Daniel. Someone is always responsible anytime I lose.

Felix: Yeah right. (rolling eyes)

Clement: Just like the time I beat you fair and square but you said it was Felix that distracted you because he was eating the chips like a pig. Does a pig eat chips? (Shrugging)