New Revelatons and Resolutions

I'm dedicating this chapter to OnuohaBlessing. The girl that wanna adult-nap me😂 I still love you tho.

Chapter 37

"Kelvin!" Tania exclaimed.

"What are...what are you doing here, Kelvin?" Susan asked.

"I... I..." He stammered as his eyes kept jumping between both of them. "Geez!" He exclaimed before walking out of the room.

The four girls stared at each other in confusion. None could understand what was happening and why Kelvin had walked in and stormed out of the room like in that manner.

"Susan?" Tania first called out. "How do you know him?" She asked as Cleo went to close the door.

"He's my boyfriend. Or should I say was my boyfriend," Susan scoffed.

"Boyfriend?" Tania questioned looking puzzled. "He was... He was your boyfriend?" She asked as her mouth quivered.

"Yes," Susan replied.

"Oh no!" Tania exclaimed as she got up and walked to the wall behind the door.

"Wait a minute, are you the girl I saw sleeping with Kelvin yesterday?" Susan asked.

"What!" Cleo and Nicole exclaimed.

"What did you say Kelvin did?" Cleo asked.

"I went to his house yesterday just like we had planned Cleo only for me to get there and find him sleeping with another girl," Susan said, fighting to hold the tears in.

"Woah!"

"But I didn't see the girl's face as I ran out of the house immediately I saw them."

"I'm sorry, Susan," Tania stated as she turned around. "I was the girl you saw with Kelvin yesterday."

"What!" The three girl chorused.

"How could you do that, Tania?" Nicole asked.

"I swear I didn't know he was Susan's boyfriend. I swear I didn't." Tania replied as she looked downcast.

"How won't you know? He's been in this house more than five times now," Nicole stated.

"Well, that means all the times he came, I was not in this house because I have never seen him in this house," Tania replied with a shrug.

"Okay. So tell me, how long have you guys been sleeping together?" Susan asked in a calm tone.

"For a long time now. Long before you came into this school," Tania replied.

"Wow! That means you two have been together before he and Susan began dating," Cleo chipped in.

"Look Susan, I'm being very sincere with you right now. Kelvin is a well known player in this school. He sleeps with every and any girl he can lay his dirty hands on and I'm afraid you were one of his victims," Tania said.

"I'm not one of his victims because I didn't sleep with him," Susan reiterated.

"Well, good for you. Look Susan, I'm very sorry. I really didn't know he was your boyfriend," she stated before sitting beside Susan. "I'm really very sorry."

"It's okay, Tania. Instead of you apologizing, I should be the one thanking you for allowing me see the real Kelvin," she said and opened her arms for an embrace from Tania which she immediately got.

"So what are you gonna do about Kelvin?" Cleo asked.

"Well, it seems he came here to apologize."

"Please don't tell me you're gonna hear him out?" Nicole asked.

"Of course I will," Susan stated. "That will provide the right opportunity for me to officially break up with him."

*********************************

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" Kelvin cursed as he slammed the door behind him which startled Paul who was on his phone.

"Hey! What's wrong you you men?! You wanna break the freaking door?" Paul bellowed.

"Paul, there's trouble," Kelvin said and sat on the bed Paul laid on.

Paul sat up, "What happened?"

"So, I went to Susan's house to apologize to her and guess who I saw there?"

"Who?"

"Tania!"

"Tania?!"

"Yeah!"

"As in, You met Tania and Susan in the same room, together?"

"Yeah!"

Paul then burst into an uncontrollable laughter.

"And what's so funny about this?" Kelvin frowned.

"I am... I am sorry bro but this is just too much," Paul stated as he busted into another round of laughter.

"You're beginning to annoy me, Paul. I didn't tell you this so you could laugh at me," Kelvin said.

"Okay... Okay, sorry," Paul said and stopped laughing. "Well, all I can say is that I have officially won the bet."

"Says who?"

"Are you seriously saying this?" Paul smirked. "Okay, let me lay it straight for you, my brother. You saw your ex girlfriend and a girl you have sex with almost on a daily basis together in the same room. What do you think they are talking about? Rihanna?"

"For the sake of that bet and my pride, I won't give up just yet. I just need to come up with something concrete."

"Yeah... While you're coming up with the concrete something, just make sure my five thousand naira is ready."

"Yeah... I know what to do. I'll buy flowers and a box of chocolate to apologize to her with. And I need to make it sound convincing and genuine."

"Yeah... That's really gonna work. By the time you do that, she would come running back to you fast than a deer running for its dear life."

"Ha ha, very funny. But I'll show you. I'm Kelvin. The Almighty Jay Jay Kelvin and no girl in this world is beyond my grasp. No girl at all.

******************************
NOOOOOOOOO!
The truth is finally out
And it seems all hope is lost
But do not fear, for Kelvin is here and he's hatched another plan to get Susan
Kelvusan is gonna be a thing again
Can I get an AMEN?!

So what do guys think?
Hurray or boo
Thank Goodness or Aww men!

Drop them comments let's know who you're routing for and what you think of this chapter

Next chapter comes up very SOON. So STAY TUNED!

Also don't forget to...
Vote! 🌟 Vote! 🌟 Vote! 🌟
If you like this chapter.

Don't forget the the magic 4

Vote! 🌟
Comment! 📝
Share! 📲
Follow! 🏃

See you then.