Preview of Sequel

I'll create a special chapter to all those who has contributed in one way or the other to the success and completion of this book.

I also wanna use this medium to apologize for my long absence especially in updating. Life happened but I'm back now and I ain't leaving no more. I'll try to be more active here on wattpad more than ever before.

.....

"Welcome, Daniel. I thought you wouldn't come," Mrs. Macaulay welcomed her son as he walked into the house.

"You said it was urgent so I had to come," Daniel stated. He noticed the cook bringing food to the dinning table. "Are we having guests?"

"Yes, we are and they will soon be here,'' Mrs. Macaulay replied as she went up the stairs. "I'm going to call your father. I'll be back."

Daniel walked to the dinning room and sat on one of the chairs. He peeked into one of the plates and saw parts of fried chicken. Saliva began to flow in his mouth like the River Mississippi. He rubbed his palm together as he peeked into another plate and saw a hot and steamy jollof rice. He did a silent thanks to God that he later decided to come back home as he could have easily missed out of all of these. His parent's voice could now be heard as they descended from the stairs.

"Good afternoon, dad?" Daniel greeted as he got up.

"Afternoon, Daniel," Mr. Macaulay responded, as he walked to where Daniel was a gave him a pat on the back. "How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"Yes, I can see that. And I hope you're still doing good in school?"

"Yes I am."

"Good," he stated and sat down along with Daniel. "Have you called them?" Mr. Macaulay asked to his wife

"Yes. They said they were already close by so they should be here any second from now," she replied. As if on instinct, the doorbell rang, "I believe that's them," she announced and walked towards the door.

The door could be heard open and it was followed with a lot of pleasantries. They are strolled into the dinning hall and Daniel could see it was a couple with a girl who looked really familiar.

"Mr. Smith, it's good to see you again," Mr. Macaulay greeted as he stood up and they shook hands.

"I would say the same. You're still looking as great as I remember," Mr. Smith replied.

Mr. Macaulay chuckled, "I can say the same for you." He turned his attention to Mrs. Smith and they exchanged pleasantries and during the process, Daniel got a good look at the girl and it hit him like lightening.

"Hannah?!" He jerked up with gave a face of someone seeing a ghost.

"Ooh... So you do know each other? That makes our job easier, doesn't it," Mrs. Smith remarked.

"It sure does," Mrs. Macaulay replied before beckoning on them to have a seat. "Hannah dear, go sit beside Daniel," she urged to which Hannah nodded, walked to the seat beside Daniel's and took her place on it.

"So... Erm, what's going on here? What did you mean by it makes your job easier?" Daniel shot at his mother.

"Alright, let me just let the cat out of the bag. You see, our families have been very good friends for a long time now. Even your father and theirs have been business partners on one or two occasions. So, both families decided that in order to further strengthen our family bonds, we want you two to get married."

"WHAT!"

Yeah... That's the Preview of the sequel which is gonna be titled "Someone's Girl"
Like the name?😅

After a while, the new girl is gonna undergo a major editing process after which I will change the name to "Everyone's Girl"
See what I did there?😅
Anyway, the sequel will be coming up soon because I have already started writing it so make sure you are following me so as to know when that happens and also make sure you leave this book in your library so as to get more info on this book and more to come from me.

On the flip side, I have a new short story I'm writing titled "Between The Bridge"
Let me drop the blurb so y'all will understand what the story is about.

Blurb

They were there. They were all there. The police force, the fire service, the red cross with ambulances, reporters, cameramen, pediatricians, you name it; they were all there. Some were begging, some preaching to me on why I shouldn't do it, some were with their phones recording my every move – same with the cameramen whose camera's were laser focused on me. They were all there waiting for my next move and I chuckled upon the realisation that I had the woman of the hour. They were all waiting for my next move as I stood on the side of the popular Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos, Nigeria, ready to jump to my death.

Sounds cool right?
Yeah, I know, I'm good like that.😇

So it will dropping soon so you guys will wanna stay tuned by following me and leaving this book in your library.

Till then, you guys make sure you have fun filled days!

See you soonest!