Awakened Memories

Awakened Memories

~Completed, Sequel to Too Many Memories~

As Queen of the Amazons, Annabeth Chase must be ready for anything. She has to be there for her warriors. But being separated from Percy has not been working for her. All she wants is to be with her Seaweed Brain, and not when he is called to Earth because war is imminent.

As Chaos, Percy Jackson can't stay on one planet for too long. Especially not Earth. But he doesn't want to deal with the responsibility. Naturally, after a miracle happens, all he wants is to go to his home planet and stay with Annabeth, without some immortal threatening them.

But, of course, that is exactly what happens. They've defeated Kronos, Tartarus, and Gaea, and now are after a few dangerous beings. The Oneiroi and Typhon. Campers and Amazons keep having strange dreams, driving them close to madness. Annabeth and Percy don't think much of it, until both of them are plagued with the dreams. On top of that, one of their strongest allies turns on them.

Struggling to deal with their separation, and the unavoidable war, the heroes of Olympus must unite with a new force, one they never knew had existed. New powers are revealed and secrets are uncovered, as the battle starts.

Will they have their happy ending? Or will a devastating disaster separate the two heroes forever?