Camp Half-Blood Is Graced

Percy

Reyna and Jason stepped forward and stood next to us. "In order to keep the peace, no one will be informed of the exact location of the other camp. Not even the Fifth Cohort." Reyna started.

Jason continued. "Percy will create a portal for the Fifth Cohort and I to walk through, which will take us to their Camp. That way we will not know where the Camp is located. In addition, the Greek campers will not know where our Camp is located. They will only know that we are in California, like we will only know that they are in New York."

"We appreciate your help very much. We will do our best to make you feel at home while you are at Camp Half-Blood. You will be back before you know it." I reassured the worried, scared and guarded faces of the Fifth Cohort.

"Who knows, you may end up liking us Greeks!" Nico said.

"Members of the Fifth Cohort, pack any necessary belongings and clothing for a month, as well as your weapons and armor. Meet by the Little Tiber in half an hour. Anyone late will be left here. Dismissed." Jason ordered and Romans raced away, some gathering in groups to talk about the news, and others to pack.

Nico and I turned to Jason and Reyna. "Are you ready, Jason?" I asked him and clapped him on the back.

He nodded. "I think so. Just let me grab a bag. Why don't you three wait at the Little Tiber for everyone?"

"All right." Nico answered and he, Reyna, and I made our way to the entrance of the Camp.

"Will you be able to do this? Preventing fights between Greeks and Romans will be hard, as will be getting them to work together." Reyna directed towards us.

"The Amazons are made of Greeks and Romans. If they can do it, we can do it. Between Nico and I, the Queen of the Amazons, Jason, and Chiron, we should be fine. We'll keep in touch with you anyway. Greeks have this thing called Iris-Messaging. We find or make a rainbow and throw a drachma into it, then make a prayer to Iris and ask for who we want to see. We'll show Jason how to do it."

"Good." Reyna said and we stood in front the Little Tiber, waiting for the Romans of the Fifth Cohort to come.

About ten minutes later, the first few arrived. They assembled in front of us. Each camper wore their armor, had their sword or chosen weapon hanging from their hips, and their helmet tucked under their arm. A duffle bag hung from each one's shoulders.

About twenty minutes later, the fifty some odd campers stood at attention in front of us and Jason had joined us. He and Reyna surveyed the group of warriors and after careful observation, declared them ready to leave. The rest of Camp Jupiter had gathered to see their companions off, but I also assumed it was to be sure we didn't try anything.

"Stay in the middle of the crowd when we get there, let's have some fun, shall we?" I told Nico and he grinned. I stood in front of the Romans and clapped my hands loudly for show, and a large portal appeared next to the four of us. "All right. Any volunteers to go first?" I smiled at the Romans, but none stepped forward. "Okay, Jason?" I swiveled my head around to face him and he sighed.

"I know we can trust you, but if I die from this thing, I will haunt you." Jason threatened. I lifted my hands but didn't say anything. He straightened his armor, shifted his bag on his shoulder, and started towards the portal. I nodded at Nico who understood my unspoken question and walked next to Jason. That way Jason might feel a bit more comfortable.

They stood in front of the portal. Jason took a deep breath, "See you on the other side," and he stepped through, with Nico right behind him. Immediately after they disappeared, the campers rushed forward and jumped through the portal to make sure their praetor was unharmed.