My Girlfriend's Mom Does Have A Nice Side

Percy

Chaos and I quickly flashed out of the lounge and reappeared on Mount Olympus. We appeared near the entrance, since Chaos wanted to walk through Olympus now that he was solid and everyone could see him. He said he hadn't seen Olympus in a long time and wanted to examine the new changes they had made. The only thing that was the same was the throne room, seeing as how Chaos had been there only four years ago.

Chaos and I had decided that we would wait to explain about the two of us to the Olympians. We needed to tell them about the Oneiroi and Typhon, and if Chaos were present while we did, they would be distracted. He cloaked himself in shadows and followed me into the throne room, and then hid in the shadows while he waited.

"Perseus Jackson. Chaos. To what do we owe the pleasure?" Zeus snarled lightly. Since I was an immortal being, I was the same height as him and didn't have to look up to speak it him.

"Another bunch of pissed off immortals." I told the Olympian council.

Athena leaned forward slightly in her throne. "Are you saying Olympus is being threatened?"

I nodded. "By two beings that took part in the Second Titan War plus the two brothers of one. The Oneiroi and Typhon."

The Olympians each sucked in a breath. "We have barely recovered from Typhon's awakening seven years ago. You are absolutely sure it is him?" Poseidon asked me.

"We are almost positive. Annabeth's Amazons have been plagued with dreams that have driven them to madness. They speak of a storm coming. One of the Oneiroi attacked their fortress and tried to take their queen. Annabeth called for me and I was able to reach her in time to stop him but there were a few casualties." A flicker of concern passed over Athena's face when I said that, but no one other than I noticed. "I chased him away, but as he left he said, 'beware the storm.' There is no other possible candidate."

"I must agree. I have felt ancient stirrings come from Tartarus." Hades said as he appeared in the throne room.

"Very well." Zeus sighed. "We will prepare to fight Typhon once more. I assume the Amazons are on their way to Camp Half-Blood and your team is there now?" I nodded. "We may need your assistance."

"What do you mean?"

"Typhon is perhaps our most dangerous enemy. He will not be beaten easily. You witnessed last time that we wouldn't have managed without the . . . the aid of . . . Poseidon," Zeus grumbled. "You being Chaos will give us a much larger advantage if you fight with us. We will need your help to defeat Typhon."

"I was planning to help the demigods fight."

"I believe I can help here." Chaos stepped out of the shadows sooner than we had planned and the Olympians froze. "Forgive me, Perseus, but I think my entrance would be better suited now. Hello Olympians, I am real. This is not a trick."

"It worked." Athena stated.

"Yes," Chaos and I said at the same time.

I took over. "We have the same powers to the same degree. It's as if we are sharing the role of Chaos. The benefit is that I may visit Earth for longer periods of time without becoming mortal."

"Remarkable," Athena said and started muttering to herself.

"Yes. But I think I can help. I will join you in the battle against Typhon while Perseus helps the demigod campers."

Zeus thought for a moment. "That seems fair enough. Thank you for the update. Council, dismissed." He, along with every Olympian besides Poseidon, disappeared.