¹

Dialogue that come from the show Reign does not belong to me, nor do the scenes that I place Adelaide in.

This chapter will be most likely be boring to a lot of you, that is only because it's the introduction! It will get more exciting when I finish other chapters :) please have faith in me.

Mary's return
Unedited!

The castle was busy with servants walking in every direction to get stuff done for the return of the Queen of Scotland. Cleaning the windows, sweeping the floors, washing every fabric in the castle, you name it. As for the King and Queen of France, they were talking about the arranged marriage between their lovely daughter, Elisabeth, and the king of Spain, Philip II.

Sebastian, also known as bash, made his way out of the crowded room as he saw his half brother, Francis, come running up the stairs in a hurry.

"Francis," Bash greeted him, "I've been looking for you everywhere, it was tough to find you," he said with a small barely visible smirk as he stood in front of him.

"I was riding," Francis said as he tried to fix his appearance.

"Really? Who?" A new voice said. Both brothers turned to see their dear sister walking out of the crowded room with such grace but mischief clear in her eyes.

Both brothers let out a breathy laugh at their sisters remark. "So Addy," Francis began as Bash turned him around to fix his jacket, "how's the mood?"

"Fathers or the mood in general,"Adelaide asked as she helped fix his hair.

"Tense to both," Bash finished as he looked over Francis for any small flaws. "Planning for your sisters wedding." He said finally making eye contact.

"Is your mother in there?"

"No only royals and their attendance allowed," Bash said with a small tilt of the head.

"But your mother is in fine form," Adelaide cut in.

"God save you," finished Bash.

"I will never get used to that," Francis said as he shook his head at the twins before him.

"Used to what," both twins said. They looked at each other and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, we're off now that you're here," Adelaide said as she pulled her brother along to the stairs.

"Lucky bastards," Francis whispered to himself thinking only he could hear. The twins smiled and kept walking down the stairs.

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide and Bash walked by the garden. Enjoying the view the garden gave.

"I just don't get why Francis has to go through this," Adelaide ranted to her brother. "It is so unfair towards him and the Mary girl."

"Addy," Bash said trying to calm his sister, "its how this world works, there's no escaping it."

"What if we can," Adelaide thought out loud, "what if we runaway Bash, with Francis. I heard there's a great place to go right over the hills. It's beautiful, calm and-"