Alliance
Unedited!

Bash stood by Adelaides cover handing her all her dresses as she tried each of them to see which was her favorite

"No this one is too, uhhh, blue," Adelaide complained as she look at herself in her mirror her hands on her waist investigating the dresses fabric.

"Ugh," Bash whined, "they all look fine little sister. I'm sure any guy will fall to their knees and kiss the tip of your shoes for your attention." Bash rolled his eyes as his sisters big smile and hair whip.

"I know they will brother," she said with a smirk.

Bash rolled his eyes and crossed his arms at the thought of men swarming his sister and taking advantage of her. He then made a face of disgust at the thought of his sister flirting.

"Just get changed," Bash rolled his eyes, "we have to meet Francis and the Mikealsons outside," Bash walked out of his sisters room and slammed the door shut.

"Idiot," Adelaide mumbled as she took one last look in the mirror and walked out the room.

♕♚♔♛

"Rebekah for the love of god just go with the white dress," Klaus complained as he slicked his hair back in front of the mirror.

"I don't want to seem like a prude you idiot!"

"We'll go for the short red dress."

"I don't want to be seen as a whore!"

"Ugh! There's no reason with you," klaus said irritated.

"Come on let's go," Elijah said rolling his eyes, "we need to go outside and make that alliance."

"And I need to go meet Adelaide afterwards so make this quick," klaus huffed.

Rebekah looked up from her dress, "Adelaide huh?" She smirked.

Klaus rolled his eyes at his sister, "she's going to help us keep our real identity secret."

"Alright," Rebekah said with a smirk.

♕♚♔♛

Francis stood by a tree with bash and Adelaide by his side.

"So why are we making the alliance here," Bash asked.

"Father can't know of this," Francis explained, "So we have to do it here to keep out of sight."

Bash crossed his arms and shook his head, "he's going to find out."

"Not if we keep this between us," Francis said looking at both his siblings. He stared at Adelaide who was distracted by a butterfly who landed by a bush.

"Oh," Adelaide said as she came to realization, "yea totally between us."

Both the brothers shook their head.

"Ah hello again love," klaus said as he walked by Adelaide and held his hand out.

"Nice to see you again klaus," Adelaide said shaking his hand. She turned to Rebekah and went towards her with a smile, she greeted her with a warm hug. She then saw Elijah and held her hand out. "Nice to finally meet you, I heard lots of you."

"And I of you," Elijah said with a smile.

"Looks like you've met the Mikealsons already," Francis said as he walked towards his sister. "Alright let's get to business."

♕♚♔♛

"So we've come to terms that you will help us settle here with ease and we will help you with finances," Elijah said as he stood from the uncomfortable chair, "but I must ask, why did we have to do this here."

"Well," Francis scratched his neck nervously.

"You don't need to know the next king of France choices," Adelaide said as she stood from her chair, "now if you'll excuse me." She walked towards the stables.

"I'll be leaving too," Klaus said and walked towards the stables as well.  Bash narrowed his eyes and got up and stormed off.

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide stood by the ruins of the house with her horse, looking out into the blood woods.

"Alright let's get this going love shall we," Klaus said as he neared with his horse.

"Alright," Adelaide agreed as she took off her robe to reveal herself in a riding suit just like her brothers.

"So show me what you got," Klaus said as he sat at the same fallen tree he sat at before.

Adelaide sighed and closed her eyes. Her marks of ink started to glow, they started to glow uncontrollably. Fallen leaves from trees started to twirl around the air. Wind started to blow harder against her body. Adelaides eyes opened to reveal vibrant yellow eyes.

Klaus say there amazed until his eyes landed on hers. Something in him clicked and his eyes slowly turned yellow. He felt a power in him he never felt before, he felt alive.

Adelaide suddenly fell to the ground. Everything stopped and Klaus power drained. Klaus looked up to see Adelaide on the ground, he ran towards her and picks her up.

"Oh god don't be dead," he whispered, "I can't have these people on my back."

"You really think Im that weak," Adelaide said weakly as she moved her head in his arms.

"Quite frankly I do," Klaus said as he looked down at her, "what the hell was all that."

"I have no idea," Adelaide said, "that's why I need your help."

"What you did to me," Klaus said slowly, "I was a wolf."

"What?"

"Your magic was strong enough to turn me into a wolf," Klaus said to himself he looked into Adelaides eyes, "you're the answer to it all."

Adelaide looked at Klaus in confusion, she then looked at their entangled bodies. She quickly released herself from his hold and stood up.

"Well," she dusted herself off, "like you said, you help me with my powers and I help you with your wolf identity problem."

"Exactly," Klaus said, "thank you."

"Shut up"

♕♚♔♛