Klaus
Unedited!

Every second of every minute felt like a lifetime

Adelaide stood in her chambers, staring at the fire. She had just done what she was taught as a felony.

Her magic is dangerous yet beautiful. That's also the definition of herself.

A hybrid.

Her story is complicated. Her mother does not know how she inherited her powers. She also does not know how it skipped her twin brother.

It's all a mystery to the De Poitiers family. A mystery that is wished to be unsolved.

To all except Adelaide.

♕♚♔♛

Bash walked throughout the castle in search for his sister. She hasn't been in her chambers in the morning and with her mental stability at the moment it wasn't a good idea to let her go.

"Have you seen Adelaide?" Bash asked a servant who was cleaning a window with an old rag.

The servant nodded and looked out the window. "She's been shooting arrows at the guards for 4 hours straight," the servant said looking at Adelaide who was wearing men's trousers and a jacket with a bag behind her full of blue arrows. Her bow was held back and pointing at a tree with one of the guards behind it.

Bash sighed and ran towards the courtyard.

Bash was about to reach the door that would lead him straight to the courtyard but was pulled back by Francis.

"We need to talk," Francis said sternly.

Bash rolled his eyes and let himself be dragged away by his brother.

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide grunted as she missed the guards head.

"All right everyone stand in a line," she shouted.

"We don't have to do what you say you no good bastard," a guard said as he walked closer to Adelaide.

Adelaide just stared blankly at the man. Her movements where quick as she got her small knife out of her pants and aimed it at the guards throat.

"Say that again," Adelaide said as she got closer to his face, "I dare you."

The guard gulped down any pride that was left in him and shook his head rapidly.