Blood Woods
Unedited!

Adelaide watched in silence as Charles played with the rest in a traditional game

Adelaide watched in silence as Charles played with the rest in a traditional game. Her attention was later elsewhere. To Mary and Francis.

She saw them talking quietly but then Francis stormed off for something Mary had said. Adelaide shook her head, Francis never took stuff lightly. She looked around to find her other brother but only to see Simon looking at Mary with suspicious eyes.

Adelaide has heard of Simon. He could not be trusted in a million years. She hated him with all her might.

Addy huffed and glared at him before looking back at Mary who was now with Bash. Her glare turned colder as she saw her twin and Mary talk quietly.

She quickly turned and headed towards the drinks. The only thing that could keep her calm.

"I know how you feel," a voice said behind her.

Adelaide quickly turned to see Rebekah. "How would you know," Addy spit out.

Rebekah laughed and the girls stubbornness, "my brothers have done the same."

"They have?"

"Yes," Rebekah sighed, "it was quite annoying. Glad the girl is long gone."

"I wouldn't want Mary to die," Adelaide said casually, "but I do want her to stop playing with my brothers feelings."

Rebekah stared at the girl with sad eyes. She was about to say something when Francis spoke.

"Adelaide," he said walking towards her.

"What is it Francis," Adelaide rolled her eyes at her brother.

Francis looked at Rebekah and his eyes widened, "I need to talk to you. Privately."

Adelaide looked at Rebekah with apologizing eyes. Rebekah smiled and nodded leaving Adelaide and her brother alone.

"I see you've already acquainted yourself with one of the Mikealsons," Francis said as Rebekah left.

"She's a Miklealson?" Adelaide asked, "she never said anything about an alliance with the king."

"Well," Francis said nervously, "they're not quite making an alliance with the king."

"What," Adelaide asked with furrowed eyebrows.