The mikealsons
Unedited!

Colin laid on the bloody table, strapped down and gasping loudly after his torture

"You're done for now, boy," the guard said, "don't get too comfortable." The guard leaves Colin on the table.

Once he is out of sight a dark figure emerges from the shadows. The shadow scurries towards Colin, trying to wake him up.

"Wake up," the shadow said, "wake up." The figure removes the binds from his hand and feet. "Go,go!"

Colin still stays unconscious.

The dark figure moved towards the fire and gets a hot iron. She walked over to Colin and presses it against his skin.

Colin eyes go wide and wakes up screaming in pain.

The shadow runs away. Not looking back once.

"Who are you," Colin screams, "why did you free me!"

He gave up when he didn't get an answer back. He got up and stumbled towards the exit. Finally free.

♕♚♔♛

"Did you hear what happened yesterday," Sebastian asked his sister as they walked around the castle.

"No I haven't," Arabella said as she looked at her brother in confusion.

"Mary was almost raped by that Colin boy," Bash said quietly, "Im surprised you didn't know, you usually know everything that goes on."

Adelaide looked at her brother in surprise. She had no idea. Too busy concentrating on her own problems to get hung up on other people's problems.

"Is she alright," Adelaide asked. She may not be fond of Mary but she is not heartless.

"She is," bash said looking straight ahead. "She's a strong woman, very brave."

"Don't even think about it," Adelaide said sternly, "remember what mother said."

Bash looked at his sister with narrowed eyes. He certainly did not like being bossed around, especially from his sister. He looked at her one more time and walked ahead. Leaving his sister who was even more mad than before.

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide waited by the door as Catherine and her father talked about the alliance between their son, Prince Charles and Madeleine, the daughter of one of the most wealthy families in France.