Drunk
Unedited!

The sound of laughter filled the castle

The sound of laughter filled the castle. Sound bounced from the walls to the ears of many people around. Laugher coming from none other than Adelaide herself. A drunk Adelaide.

"Hey you," Adelaide said pointing to an overly dressed lady who was flirtatiously talking to the guards, she turned and looked at Adelaide with disgust, "I heard you said that I would never have one man other than my brother in my life, well at least I'm not trying to have two men at once you whore." The lady gasped loudly and looked at the people around them who looked at her with disappointment.

Adelaide laughed at the lady's embarrassment and kept stumbling around the corridors.

Everything was swirly and blurry as Adelaide tried to make her way around in her drunken state. She kept laughing at herself as she stumbled over her feet. She then tripped and went falling to the ground.

She laid there staring at the ceiling. 'What a beautiful ceiling' Adelaide thought to herself.

"Adelaide?"

Adelaide turned her head to the side as she heard a distant voice call her.

"Adelaide."

She could hardly make out a British accent to the voice.

"Adelaide for the love of god are you drunk?"

Adelaide looked up to see her being friend looking at her. Rebekah was in a nice white dress with floral designs, her hair was down in its natural state.

"Yes Rebekah, I am so drunk," Adelaide said right after bursting into laughter.

Rebekah rolled her eyes and looked at Adelaides attire. She had a corset and a white lingerie dress over, definitely very revealing for the public. Rebekah took her coat off and gave it to Adelaide.

"Cover up love," she said as she helped her up and put the coat over her shoulders, "people already say enough about you."

Adelaide looked at Rebekah from under her eyelashes and smiled.

"Thank you," Adelaide whispered.

"Come on you can stay with me tonight," Rebekah said as she led her only friend to her and her brothers area of the castle

♕♚♔♛

Klaus sat at his chair in the small living room their chambers all came with. He sketched in his notebook with such dedication. His eyes narrowed and hands swiftly moving with the a wooden stick in between his fingers.

Elijah on the other hand sat by the fireplace with a book in hand as always. His eyes grazing the papers with such grace, his fingers tracing the edges of the book. The book was Shakespeare, Titus Andronicus.