¹⁵

Sacrifice
Unedited!

Bash lays in his chamber sleeping, moving around uncomfortably

Bash lays in his chamber sleeping, moving around uncomfortably. His body sweating from the nightmare he has been enduring from previous nights events.

"You're one of them," Bash seethed in anger as he spoke to the pagan boy, "you're a monster, you know."

"You owe a debt," The boy said calmly from the balcony.

Bash sees an unusual necklace hanging around his neck from behind his sister. Adelaide held her sword up higher as she stared down the boy.

"And you will pay," The boy said threateningly. He got off the balcony and walked closer, causing Adelaide to put her sword against his neck. "Choose someone to sacrifice."

"And what if He refuses?" Adelaide asked cutting flesh.

"Then we will choose for him," The boy said as he throws himself off the balcony, falling to his death.

Bash wakes up from his dream with a gasp. He looks around and lays back down, his mind clouded by the nights' events.

Elsewhere in Mary's Chambers, she wakes up to find the same necklace lying on her pillow. She picks it up, not realizing she has been targeted by the pagans.

♕♚♔♛

Arabella laid on her bed, the silk blankets covering her bare body. The light shown from her window made her skin glow a golden tint. Her dark silky brown hair tied into a bun.

A hand skimmed over her smooth skin as she slept. Her eyes fluttered open in alarm but soon calmed when she saw the familiar dark ocean blue eyes.

"Good morning," Adelaide said smiling as she saw Klaus with only trousers on. She smiled at the memories of last night, and the nights before. She sighed as she remembered the first time.

"Come on love," Klaus whispered into her ear, causing her to shiver, "kiss me."

Adelaide turned around to face Klaus. She brought her hands to his cheeks and pulled him into her. Both their hands roamed their bodies as they kissed.

Klaus smirked into the kiss and picked Adelaide up by her thighs, speeding over to the nearest wall. Adelaide grunted as her back made contact with the wall. She grabbed his hair and tugged slightly, making him moan.

Klaus sped them to her bed, climbing on top of her and smiled down at her. Her eyes were shining with mischief as she looked over at Klaus bare chest. Klaus licked his lips as he saw Adelaide's body beneath him, making his thoughts go wild.