¹³

Kiss
Unedited!

Adelaide stood outside Nostradamus door waiting for the visitor leave so she could talk to Olivia

The door opened to reveal her own brother. Adelaides eyes narrowed as she looked at her younger brother, "what do you think your doing here?"

"I'm making sure she's alright," Francis said as he countered his half sister.

"You better not start something you cannot finish," Adelaide warned as she walked into Olivia's room.

Olivia sat up as she saw the famous Adelaide. Known for her witty remarks and strong opinions.

"Adelaide," Olivia greeted with her strong accent, "its been a while."

"It sure has," Adelaide said sitting down, "now tell me what you're actually doing here."

Olivia fidgeted with her fingers as she shyly looked at Adelaide, "I came to see Francis again."

"Why," Adelaide asked as she leaned in, "you knew he was going to get married."

"The family found out about Francis and I's intimacy," Olivia said under her breath, "it ruined me, I had nowhere else to go."

"You can't be here," Adelaide said as she stood up. "It's too dangerous, especially after the attack on you."

"Please, Adelaide, I have no where else to go," Olivia cried, "You where once my friend, you need to help me."

Adelaide was about to answer when the door opened. Klaus came and looked at Adelaide talking to Olivia.

"Am I interrupting something?" Klaus asked as he looked between the girls.

"No," Adelaide said looking back at Olivia, "I was just finishing up with our little talk." Adelaide then left Olivia with tears in her eyes.

Klaus looked at Olivia then left to follow Adelaide.

"Love, please listen to me," Klaus pleaded.

"Why should I," Adelaide said as she kept walking, "its not like I matter to you."

"But you do," Klaus said grabbing her arm and turning her around. Their faces inches apart.

"I don't want to be with someone who will only bring me down," Adelaide breathed.

"I will do no such thing," Klaus said softly.

"But you already did," Adelaide hissed as she jerked her arm away. Klaus grabbed her waist and brought her closer. He looked into her green eyes as she looked into his blue ones.

"I don't want to bring you any harm darling," Klaus mumbled as he leaned in.

Adelaide grew tired as he was taking so long so she grabbed his head and brought him closer inclosing the gap between them. She sighed as she finally felt his lips against hers.

Klaus brought her waist closer to him as she intwined her fingers in his hair. He grunted as she slightly pulled his hair.

Adelaide pulled back and smiled at him, "I like you Klaus."

"I like you as well love," Klaus muttered as he leaned in again

♕♚♔♛

Just a lil thing to thank you guys for 2k :)

-Karina