Friendships
Unedited!

Everyone was walking around the throne room. Chatting with one another and laughing at each other's jokes. Everyone was having a great time. Charles and Madeleines engagement was certainly a good thing for France.

Everyone was happy and enjoying themselves except for the mysterious newcomers.

"Do we really have to be here," the blond girl said to the men beside her, who where in fact her brothers.

"Yes we do, Rebekah," the brunette man said while staring out at the many people who where talking and laughing.

Rebekah sighed in annoyance at her brothers answer. She stood with her arms crossed and glaring at the girls who gave her brothers a look of lust.

"While you two sulk here I'm going to go and have a bit of fun," said the blond man with an evil smirk.

"Niklaus," said the brunette man sternly, "do not go and get us caught."

"Oh don't worry Elijah," said Niklaus, "I am not stupid." He gave a cheeky grin and walked away towards the young girls who where staring at him.

Elijah sighed at his brothers antics and turned towards his sister who had her eyebrow raised.

"Fine," Elijah said with a sigh, "go have your fun little sister."

Rebekah smiled at her brother and then walked away towards the men who drooled over her.

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide made her way towards the throne room with her brothers by her side. Her black dress trailing behind her and her hair bouncing as she walked. Her arms where connected with her twins as he wore a simple leather jacket and his formal pants. Her other brother, Francis, wore a black jacket with golden patterns and his sword to address his dominance.

The three made their way through the doors into the throne room.

Francis spotted Mary and quickly made his way towards her and Simon, a drink in his hand.

Bash and Adelaide gave each other a look and then headed off towards the drinks. People quickly getting out of the way as for the kings favorite and the disgust they held for the daughter.

Bash gave an apologetic look at his sister and squeezed her arm as he heard the people talk about her. He wished to stop it but it would only make things worse.

Adelaide smiled and shook her had slightly. She sighed and walked away with a drink in her hands.

She didn't know where she was headed until she saw a man that worked in the stables. She knew him quite well so she made her way towards him. What she didn't see was that there was already a certain blond with him.

"Ah Ernest," Adelaide said with her drink raise as a greeting, not noticing the glare the girl gave her, "nice to see a familiar face here."

"Adelaide," Ernest greeted with a smile, "you look beautiful."

"Okay enough flirting with my snack," the girl said grabbing Adelaide's attention.