¹⁰

Violence
Unedited!

Adelaide was held up by the neck on a tree by Klaus

Adelaide was held up by the neck on a tree by Klaus. She struggled and struggled but couldn't get out. Her breathing became slow and she began to gag.

"Come on Adelaide use your magic," Klaus said as he loosened his chock hold on her, "you have it for a reason."

Adelaide slightly nodded and held her hand up. She closed her eyes and breathed in slowly. When she opened her eyes she was on the ground and Klaus was held against a tree in a choke hold by an invisible force.

"That's," Klaus grunted in discomfort, "that's it love."

Adelaide put her hand down and Klaus fell to the ground harshly.

"Sorry," Adelaide said while laughing.

Klaus rolled his eyes and got up to dust himself off. "Alright next lesson is vampires. If you're a hybrid like myself you need to take care of yourself from danger, especially vampires."

"Alright," Adelaide said getting ready for anything.

"First I'm going to speed towards you and you need to stop me with your magic," Klaus said walking a few feet away from her.

He waited for a nod of approval from Adelaide and then he sped toward her ready to tackle. Then he was suddenly in in the air with a tree branch stabbed into his stomach.

"Ah fuck," Klaus yelled as he was paralyzed in the air.

"Oh god," Adelaide said losing thought on her defenses and dropped Klaus making the branch get deeper, "Oh god don't kill me."

"Love less talking and get this tree out of my body," Klaus said grunting.

Adelaide nodded and ran towards him. She kneeled down next to him. Sweat was slightly visible on his face and his white shirt was now bloody and ripped, showing in perfectly chiseled abs.

Adelaide grabbed the tree branch with both hands and lifted it up to reveal a bloody hole in Klaus body. The injury began to heal at remarkable fast, Adelaide sat there surprised.

"How?"

"What," asked Klaus as he sat up and made a frown when he saw his ruined shirt.

"Your wound," Adelaide shakily pointed, "its gone."

"One of the perks of being a vampire sweetheart," Klaus said as he took off his bloody shirt leaving his shirtless for the rest of the lesson.

"Can you do the face?"

"What?" Klaus said pausing what he was doing.