part 2

Hey guys here is the update of the story which is close to my heart.. I know this is close to you too.. I don't know why I love this story more..

Sudden Update how many of you had smiles after seeing notification of this story..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

The four people are happy, surprised and Shocked to hear these words from Nandini..They immediately came inside her house.. Nandini opened her eyes and Shocked to see fab4 standing there..(yes the people who listened her is fab4 you guessed it right)..

They came towards her while she looked down..

Cab:We listened your talks..So You Love Him..

Nan:More than my life..

They Smiled..

Muk:You know na Manik is married and he have two babies too..

Ali:And how can you love the person who already has babies with another woman..

Dhr:Chalo if we make you marry him..YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOVE THEM..

Nan:WHY..

Dhr: COME ON HOW CAN YOU LOVE THE BABIES YOU IS YOUR HUSBAND'S BABIES WITH ANOTHER WOMAN..

Nan:This is the reason why I will love them in future.. THEY ARE THE PART OF MY MANIK.. THEY ARE MY MANIK'S BLOOD.. THEY ARE MY MANIK'S BABIES..AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY I WILL LOVE THEM..

They are very much amazed with her love towards him..They have a broad Smile on their faces..Then Suddenly cabir said..

Cab:We will make you marry him..Navni looked at him shockingly..

Muk:Yes..We want to see Manik happy..As you said he is devastated, broken and shattered.. I don't know why everything happens with him only..why he only have to go through this pain.. Everyone have tears in their eyes..

Ali:And please you don't break our trust.. Please we don't want to see Manik in pain..

Dhr:We will bring you in his life only because We saw unconditional love and passion for him in your eyes..

Cab:And please Manik is richest..He has everything except peace..He only smiles genuinely whenever he is with his babies..And we want you to bring Smile and peace in his life..

Nan:I PROMISE I WILL DIE BUT I WILL NEVER BETRAY MANIK OR YOU GUYS.. I WILL ACCEPT EVERYTHING WHICH MANIK LIKES.. I PROMISE I WILL BRING PEACE IN HIS LIFE.. I PROMISE I WILL MAKE HIS LIFE BEAUTIFUL..

Muk:Nandini..Manik my not be able to accept you.. Because of his past and may not trust at once..But we want you to stay strong for him..

Nan: Anything for him..

They Smiled and promised her about the Marriage and left..

Night In Malhothra Mansion..

Manik is playing with his Babies..Neeyan is try to stand by holding his shoulders.. While Mia sat in his lap and playing with his fingers and chewing and Sucking thumb as her gums are iching..

Manik already changed their clothes..Neeyan is waiting blue colour chotu sa sleeveless T-shirt..And Mia is wearing yellow colour sleeveless T-shirt..(Personally I found babies more cute in Sleeveless T-shirts)..

Manik brought his naughty son forward and kissed his cheeks.. While his baby sucked Manik's cheek while spreading his saliva on Manik's cheek..Manik Smiled and rubbed his nose with his son.. Seeing this his daughter left his fingers and started calling him..