part 7

Hey guys here is the update..Sorry for the late update..Was busy..

Next update Tomorrow..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

After their eating session..Manik and boys are discussing about business..And the girls were playing with the babies..

Suddenly the cabin door opened and there entered Navya Smilingly.. Everyone Smiled at her..

She came towards them and hugged Nandini tightly..And started speaking..

Nav:Nandu tujhe patha Hain..

Cab:Agar tum bologi nahi toh usse kaise patha chalega..

Nav:Shut Up.. Everyone just shook their head in disbelief as they always fight whenever they meet..

Nan:Bolo Navya..

Nav:Ha woh Kya haina..

Cab:Kya hain..Asked very calmly..

Nav:Will you keep your big mouth shut..And gritted her teeth..

Cab: This is my mouth.. I will do whatever I want with it..And you called my mouth big..Tumne apni dekhi Hain..It is as big as elephant..

Nav:What..And went towards him but Nandini held her..

Nan: Please Navu stop it na.. Acha tell me na..

Nav:Woh..

Cab:Ye woh woh Kya laga raha Hain..

Fab4 and Abhi:Cabirrrrrrr..

Cab:My name is Cabir..Not Cabirrrrrrr..

Abhi took tape from the table and sticked it to his mouth and said..

Abhi: Continue Navya..

Nav:Woh Kya haina Nandu.. I went to Temple today..And waha pe I heared Panditji saying to one person that..Newly Married Couple Should do Sathyanarayana Swami Vratam..The couple who does this will live happily..And They will have beautiful Life..He will keep your family Healthy,Wealthy and Happy..So I think you guys should do this tomorrow as tomorrow is Pournami and it's Thursday..What say..

Everyone looked at each other faces.. Nandu is happy to have such a friend..

And Others are thinking whether to do this Pooja or not..Then only Aliya said..

Aliya:Hmm..We will start preparations from today only..

Dhruv:Ha yes let's start..

Muk:Par ye Pooja kaise karte hain..

Abhi: Panditji se poochte Hain..

Man: Guys it's okay..Hum baad mein karenge na when we are free..

Nan:Navya ne kaha na tomorrow is good..

Muk:Ha..Aur Manik just shut up okay..

Abhi:We know what is good for you..Cabir removed his tape and said..

Cab:Pehli baar iss black and white Madhubala ne kuch acha kiya..

Nav:What do you mean..

Nan:Guys Stop it..And they all settled Again discussing about Pooja..

Neeyan who is sitting on floor playing with his toy went towards Nandu and held her leg..She smiled and held his hand and made him sit on her lap..And Again continued talking with the girls..Neeyan is playing with her mangalsutra and also keeping it in his mouth biting it..Nandu removed her mangalsutra from his mouth..He made sad pout which Nandini pecked while he kept his head on her chest .. Everyone is Smiling at them but one is burning in jealousy..And She is none other than Manik's stubborn daughter Mia..

She threw her toy there and went towards Nandini..And hugged her another leg..

Everyone is going Aww on their cuteness.. Nandini Smiled at her and lifted her in her arms and made her sit on her left side..Mia also made pout which Nandini pecked instantly..She also kept her head on Nandini's chest and looked at her brother..

Everyone now started laughing at her antics..They are very happy for the babies..

Manik got up from his seat and pecked his babies head including Nandini's..

Nandini is out of world with his gesture..She just can't control herself..She held babies tightly with her hand and pecked his lips..

Everyone is shocked except Nandini..

Nav: Nandu tu toh pyar mein besharam ban gayi..

Manik after realizing blushed but tried to cover it hardly..

Cab:Nandini humare jaise Bache yeha pe hain..Thoda toh sharam karo..

Nan:Aap aur Bache..Aur sharam kis baat ki..He is my husband..Main Jo chahe karu.. Meri Pati Meri marji..

Cab:Aaj Kal ki ladkiya bi na..Ram Ram and kept his hands on his ears dramatically.. Nandini just rolled her eyes..

Abhi:Aur Aap Mr.Malhothra..Stop blushing..Aapke cheeks dard karenge..

Man: I am not blushing..And tried to cover his blush..

Muk:Manik ye tu Tomato ko competition kyun de raha hain..Tu toh "My Possessive Darling Husband"wali Manik ki opposite Nikla.. I think ye Writer pagal hogayi hain.. Like Seriously yaar You made Manik blushing king..(Me:Yo.. I love blushing manik..)..

Everyone started teasing him..After sometime they left.. Now the family is here..Babies are sleeping peacefully..

Nandini looked at Manik..He is working on his laptop..She went towards him..

Nan:Manik..

Man:Hmm..

Nan: I am Sorry woh excitement mein I..Sorry I embarrassed you na..

Manik stood and came towards her and cupped her Cheeks..

Man:No need to say honey.. I was not embarrassed.. Don't forget I am your husband and you have every right on me.. Okay..

Nan: Okay..And pecked his cheek..

Man:God.. Nandini.. How much will you kiss..

Nan:Till I feel tired and I know I never feel tired.. I waited this moment for long Manik..Itne saal Jo kisses Maine chupake rakhe Hain I am giving all that..You know I really didn't want my first kiss like that but hogaya..Woh bhi you without responding me..

Man:Hmm.. Don't worry agli baar it will be Special.. Nandini looked at him and said..

Nan:Agli baar hoga..

Man:Yes..With me responding you..Hame aur bhi saal ek Saath jeeni Hain Nandini so woh toh hoga hi..

Nan: Really..She is very happy as he is indirectly saying her that he will fall for her one day..

Man:Hmm..But madam please till then try not to rape me..

Nan:What..

Man:Woh Kya haina Aaj Kal mere jaise Sharif Maasoom si Bechari si Ladke ki izzat katre main Hain..

Nan:Hawww..Her mouth is wide open.. I will not leave you Manik..And ran behind him..

Man:Help me..Mere jaise masoom so Bache ke peeche padi hain ye Jungli billi..Help..Help..And started laughing while running.. Nandini is happy seeing his pure laugh.. When they were near sofa..Their feet got entangled and fell on sofa with Nandini on top of him..

Hope you guys like it..It is not Edited..

I know guys that was boring but phir bhi.. How was the Update?..

Uff They are the Best Friends one should have?..

Cabir and Navya They are Cute?..

Babies are also cute haina?..

Lastly their fight..Uff I love that?..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..