part 10

Sorry guys.. I wanted to update but I can't.. I was very busy.. I will try to update soon..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manan broke the hug and smiled..Nandini smiled and asked..

Nan:Waise Manik..

Man:Hmm..

Nan: Show me Priya di pic na.. I want to see her..

Man:Tum ne aaj tak usse nahi dekha..

Nan: Actually I didn't wanted to look at her before our marriage kyunki I was not ready to accept that you were not mine..And now I want to see her as because of her I am here now in her place.. I know she herself selected me for you and I also want her blessings on our family..

Manik smiled and opened the secret room of their cabin..Nandini looked at him surprisingly..

Man:Woh we used to spend our private time here..

And switched on the lights..And there she saw her large photo..

Nandini looked at her photo and was spellbounded

Nan:OMG She is soo beautiful..She is just perfect..Look at her She is looking very much beautiful even without any accessories and make up..

Manik smiled and nodded at her still looking at Priya's Pic..

Nan: I am nothing infront of her..She is sexy, beautiful, have perfect looks, perfect body and perfect height..Aap itni Khoobsurat ladki se pyaar karte hain.. How will you love me when I am nothing infront of her..

This broke his trance and he looked at her..Her eyes are filled with tears..He cupped her face and said..

Man:You know inner beauty makes the person look beautiful and perfect..And You are beautiful the way you are honey..

Nan:phir bhi she is too much beautiful..

Man: Okay listen..You love me right..

She nodded..

Man:You can do anything for me right..

She nodded..

Man:You love me because I am perfect and rich right..

She looked at him angrily and nodded in no..He smiled at her and said..

Man:Nahi na..If in future any bad thing happens to my face..Will You leave me..

Nandini nodded in no..

Man:Pyar mein har ek person ko apni lover khubsurat hi dikthe hain..And if the person loves other because of their beauty then it is not love honey..What matters the most is our heart.. If your heart is pure then you are the most beautiful person in this world.. Isliye never say you are not beautiful.. Because..

Nan: Because..She was lost in his eyes..

Man: Because you don't have any right to say MY WIFE is not beautiful..

Nandini eyes have tears..He is a dreamy husband and a person..Who will not fall for him..

Nan:You know you are the most beautiful person in and out.. How can you be soo good.. I Love You..

And kept her lips on his for a small peck..

Man:God Help me..Yeh Phir se shuru ho gayi..

To which Nandini laughed and said..

Nan:No one can save you..

Man: I will complaint in police..

Nan:Police mein kya bhologey ki "Meri Patni nein Mujhe cheda hain"Hahaha..

To which Manik pouted and she again slammed her lips with his..

Hope you guys like it..That was not edited..Short hain but please aaj keliye adjust karlo..

And yeah try to write long comments..

And Do Share your fantasy beautiful scenes here.. I will show them as this is one of my Long Story..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..700+ Votes for next update..

Love
Priyashiv..