part 17

Hey guys here is the update..Book mein chupake likha Hain Maine.. Love you guys for being patient..Aur thoda wait karlo I will be back with regular updates..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Nandini filled the bottles with Milk and called Manik..

Manik came back with babies in his hand..She gave one bottle to Manik and took Neeyan in her arms..He immediately latched the nipple.. Everyone chuckled seeing him Soo hungry.. While Nandini hugged him to her chest still making him drink and said..

Nan:Aww..My Baby is hungry..And slowly carassed his hair..He looked at his Mommy once and again started drinking Milk..

Manik also made Mia drink Milk..Manik is carassing her hair..

While his Friends are Soo happy seeing his friend happy..After feeding them they settled to have lunch..But Neeyan slept in her lap..Manik is about to take her but She stopped him..

Nan:Nahi Manik..Rahne dijiye..He is sleeping..He will wake up if you take him..

Man:But how will you eat Nandu.. Nandu pulled his cheek with Aww face..While he made irritated face..

Nan:Aww..My hubby is concerned for me.. How much I love you?..She said dreamily..

Cab:Usse Kaise patha hoga..

Nan:One more word and I will not give you Parathe and Halwa to which he instantly closed his mouth while others giggled..

Everyone had their food enjoying, teasing and fighting..

Day passed like this..They all when to their respective homes after having dinner..

Manik and Nandini feeded babies and went to their..They made them sleep..

Manik changed into night clothes while Nandini did the same..

Manik came towards her and hugged her startling her..

Man:You know Nandu..You are Soo nice..You have heart of gold.. How can someone be Soo nice..

Nan: I want to ask the same Manik.. How can someone be Soo nice..You know till today whoever the men I saw..They are totally different from you in a bad way..And You..You are The God Manik..Agar aapke jagah koi aur hotha toh they should have made their past a excuse to everything they do..They must have made it a excuse for all the bad habits they have..But You..You are different..You not for once behaved wrong with anybody.. How can you be Soo good Manik..

Man: Nandini..Ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna kahi Hui bathe hum wapas nahi le sakte..They hurt they leave in our heart can't be erased..May be we forgive but we can't forget..Agar mein tumhe gusse mein ek tappad marunga toh you may forget that understanding my pain or my anger..And with Time it will heal but when it comes to the pain caused by our words can't be erased Nandu.. Isliye I make sure I never hurt anybody with my words(These are my thoughts.. I make sure I don't hurt Anybody with My words..Thodthi hoon,phodthi hoon but bathon see hurt nahi karti)..

Nan:You are My King Manik..

Man:And You are My Queen Nandu..You are the best one should have..No one can be you baby..

Nan:Aww.. I Love You Manik..And about to kiss him..But Manik stopped her and said..

Man:And here I thought My Wife can be not Naughty or Romantic at least once..And rolled his eyes but nonetheless removed his hand between their lips while letting her kiss him and responded equally while he bit his lips naughtily.. While He bit back her lips while she deepened the kiss..

Hope you guys like it.. I know it's boring but you can't expect me to write a good one while My Mom is sitting in front of me giving me glares..

How was the Update?..

Do you think their bond will be same after the promo part..Will It because more strong or break beyond repair.. I think I already gave answers to the questions in the part itself..Samajdhar ko samaj aajayega..

Please Vote and Comment so that I can write..

Love
Priyashiv..