part 8

Hey guys here is the update..Sorry for late update..And this story'is going to be private..Make sure to follow me..

And this is Me.. Don't Puke.. Don't Worry I will remove it soon but I want my readers to see me and imagine me when I reply or chat with you..Coz I know sometimes it becomes difficult to imagine person..

My Instagram Id priyankasurya_priya..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Nandini is running after him..When they were near sofa their feet got Entangled and they fell on sofa with Nandini on top of him..

They shared an eye lock..Manik smiled and about to get up..But Nandini pushed him..kept her elbow on his chest with her face on her arm and looked at him intensely with seductive smile to which Manik raised his eyebrows..

Nandini started decreasing distance between them and kissed his forehead with lots of love to which he closed his eyes in content..

Manik opened his eyes and saw her looking at him soo passionately that he feared her passion and love will make him weak on his knees..He is very thankful as he is in lying position.. otherwise he is sure he would have fell on his knees..

She bend towards him and kissed his cheeks..She again looked at him..He had his eyes closed..She smiled at his reaction to her mere touch..And bit his nose lightly and kissed it..

She leaned towards his lips and kept her lips on his for five seconds and left him..

He is looking at her with wide eyes..She smiled seductively at him and again kissed his forehead to which his eyes themselves closed..She looked at him and said huskily..

Nan:Manik..

Man:Hmmm..

Nan: I Love You..Manik smiled and looked at her..

Man:Hmm.. I know.. Nandini smiled and said..

Nan:And how do you know..

Man:Dikhta hain mujhe..Tumhari aakhon mein..Jaise tumhe mere aakhon mein sab kuch dikhta hain..waise hi mujhe bhi tumhari aakhon mein mere liye Beintehaa pyaar dikhta hain..said like a whisper with soo much of respect towards her..

Nan:Aap ko dikhta hain kyunki main aapse Beintehaa Mohabbat Karti Hoon..said while breathing heavily with all her love..

Manik smiled widely at her confession..She lost in his beautiful smile..

Man: Nandini.. Huskily..

Nan:Hmm..lost in him..

Man:Will You..

Nan:Ha..

Man:Will You please get up from me.. I can't breathe..You are too heavy..

Nan:What..She looked at him with fake anger while he laughed..

Man:Yes..

Nan: Really.. Actually I am thinking to fulfill your dream..

Man:And woh kya hain..raised his eyebrows..

Nan: I am going to rape you..

Man:What.. Please nahi Bagwan keliye mujhe chod do..Acted like pushing her..

Nandini pushed him back and said..

Nan:Bagwan keliye aapko chodke main kya puri banao..

Man:Nahi please..Main Iss Duniya Ko kya muh dikhaunga..And joined his hands..

Nan:Aapko duniya se kya wasta jab mein hoon aapke paas..said huskily..

They looked at eachother and laughed at their crazy act..

Nan:Waise Baby Aapko sach mein lagta hai ki I will rape you..

Man:Of Course Yes..Dekho ye part shuru se tum mere upar ho..And jitne kisses de Rahi thi..And mein ek bechara bacha..So you will rape me na.. I don't know how will I bare your weight..

Nan:Ha ha ha funny tha..Look at yourself..Chalte phirte buldozar ho Aap.. You can't bare me toh imagine..Aap intni jyada heavy,strong and height ho..

Man:Toh..Looked at her confusingly..

Nan:When you will remove my all clothes and yours too..And hover over me..Then love me toh how will I bare your weight..

Man:Nandini..His face and ears is red till now..

Nan:Arre Manik imagine na..Aapke saath saath mujhe bhi mehnat karni padegi to bare your weight..So I think in future na..First you will hover and love me or I should say ride me..Then I will hover over you and ride you..

Manik is blushing like never before..He is giving full competition to Cherries..

Nan:Hey.. I heared boys love oral pleasure..How about I give you blow..before she should complete Manik palmed her mouth..

Man:Ladki ki tarah sharmana seekho Baby..And blushed..

Nan:Awwwwww..My husband is blushing.. Dekhiye blush and sharmane keliye Aap Haina..You are enough..And kissed his cheek hardly..

She is still kissing his cheek then suddenly the babies started crying..

Nandini got up from him..Manik too stood up and smiled at eachother and went towards babies..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

Guys please don't hate Nandini.. I am saying this because I know there are People who are brainless..No Offence..

And guys Nandini is trying to make him comfortable with her..So that he can say whatever he feel..You can see Manik is becoming Comfortable with her..

I didn't experienced Love..But I do know this makes people crazy..It can change Bad to Good and Good to Bad..So Here it changed Nandini too..

How was the Update?..

Manan Nhok Jhok was Awesome na?..

OMG Nandini She is Crazy?..

How Many of you missed Babies?..

Manik is becoming Comfortable and Funny Guy..Who have Child in Him and I Love him..What about You?..

Nandini She is becoming more bold and I love her..What about You?..

And Are You Guys Ready To See Childish Manik And Pampering Nandini?..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..