part 9

Soo Sorry for late update guys.. I was really very busy..And upar se Karthika Pournami..Sorry guys maaf kardo..Next time I will update soon pakka..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manik and Nandini went towards the babies..They stared at their parents and stopped crying for a second and then again started crying..

Nandini took Neeyan and Manik took Mia in his hands..

Manik took two milk bottles from baby's bag and gave one to Nandu..She took it and kept it's nipple in Neeyan's mouth who immediately stopped crying and started sucking it..

But Mia is not having milk..Then Manik understood and removed her diaper..

Nandini is very much startled with his love, understanding and concern..

After changing diaper she started having milk..

Nandini is staring him all the while..Manik looked at her and raised his eyebrows..

Man: Kya..

Nan: How can you be soo kind hearted,loving and understanding Manik when you didn't got any love in childhood..

Manik smiled at her and said..

Man:Same like you..

Nan:No Manik you are different..

Man:Waise who told I didn't got love..Trust me Nandu My Friends loved me like anything..They always kept me above themselves.. I was always their first priority..You can see how much they love me..And then Priya..She was an angel in my life whom I lost.. I thought I didn't love her but I came to know after I lost her..Manik then looked at Nandini who is staring at him..Sorry Nandini if you felt uncomfortable..

Nan:No Manik.. I want to know everything about you.. I didn't feel uncomfortable or sad Manik..She was truly an angel in your life and I can see respect in your eyes for her..and I am sure you will love me and respect me in future with all your heart..

Manik kept his hand on her head and patted it..

Man:You are an amazing person Nandini.. I don't know what good I did to deserve you..

Nandini smiled fully with his compliment..

Nan:You deserve everything Manik..You are best..

Manik just smiled at her..And then there was a long silence..

Nan:Manik..Ek baat puchu..

Man:Hmm..

Nan:Will You please tell me your story..

Man:Hmm.. I was three years old when my parents died in plane crash..we were not that rich.. Whatever I had that was payed for debts..Then my neighbours sent me to orphanage.. There I met all my friends.. We were best friends and we used to protect eachother..We completed our studies on scholarship.. I don't know why my friends are soo much Protective and Possessive about me from childhood..

Then I was completing my graduation there I met Priya..She used to blush all whenever she used to see me.. I ignored her..Everyday she used to keep rose in my bag..Pagal thi mere peeche..You know she na..She always used to stare at me without blinking her eyes..My friends used to tease me alot.. Like this two years passed.. I was also very much attracted towards her..She was the most beautiful girl with her beautiful heart..

One day I was sitting under the tree and preparing for my exams..She came and sat beside me..

Flashback..

Pri:Manik..

Manik:Hmm..

Pri:You know right..