part 11

Hey guys here is the update.. How can I not surprise on New Year..

So How are you guys..Missed Me.. I Missed you guys too much..

Khoob Enjoy karna..And ha drink less..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manik and Nandini went home with Neeyan in Manik's hands and Mia in Nandini's hands..

Manik was driving the car when Nandini suddenly shouted..

Nan:Stop..Manik Became scared and stopped the car..

Man:What happened Nandini..

Nan:Woh I want to eat ice cream..And Smiled sheepishly..Manik glared at her and stopped the car at side..

And got down the car..Nandini also got down and held his arm with her other hand..

Manik looked at her cringing his eyebrows as to why she is becoming Possessive suddenly..And saw her glaring at his sides and saw few girls staring at him..

He sighed at her Possessiveness and said in her ears..

Man:Nandini you don't have to feel insecure or jealous.. I am your husband.. I am all yours honey..

Nandini Smiled at him which he returned assuring her silent question that he is only hers..

Nan: I love you..You know that right..

Manik looked at her only to see love for him in her eyes..And said sadly..

Man: Don't you feel tired saying this again and again..And don't you feel sad to not get the same reply from me.. Don't you feel hurt knowing I love my first wife..

Nandini Smiled at his questions and said..

Nan:Nahi..

Man:Kyun..

Nan: Because..You are only Mine Manik.. I am ready to wait for you to love me till my last day of life..And you love her because she deserves it Manik..

Manik looked at her with Soo much of Respect and pecked her forehead bending towards her..

Man:You have such a pure heart..God Bless You..

He is about to continue..When babies made a sound as their parents are ignoring them..

Manan looked at them and chuckled..Nandini kissed Mia's forehead and Manik kissed Neeyan's..To which they giggled..

They went towards Ice Cream parlor..

Man:What would you love to have Nandini..

Nan: Chocolate..

Manik brought ice cream for her and gave to her..And took Mia from her and held his babies in his both hands..

Nan:Aapka kaha Hain..She asked looking at his empty hands..

Man: I don't eat ice cream..Maine kabhi nahi Kaya.. I don't like it..

Nan:Kane se hi patha chalega na you like it or not..And took a spoonful of ice cream till his mouth..

Nan:Aaaaa Muh kolo..

And the babies giggled seeing their Mother treating their Father like a baby..

Manik also Smiled and opened his mouth and had it..He closed his eyes as it is too cold..

Nan: How is it..

Man:Cool..

Nan: I am not asking it is cool or hot.. I am asking how does it taste..

Manik laughed at her and said..

Man:Not Bad..

Nan:Not Bad..Are You Serious..And made very bad face..

Man:Stop Making those faces.. I am feeling like puking..

Nandini glared at him..And again his babies giggled..

Nan: I think Shadi ke itni jaldi hi Aapko Apni biwi ki pitai kani Hain Mr.Malhothra..

And Started having her Ice Cream..Babies are looking at her with Puppy Eyes..They were Drooling..Manik looked at them and chuckled.. While Nandini is too busy enjoying her Ice Cream..Nandini heared him chuckle and looked at him and saw babies drooling..

She also chuckled and took Ice Cream at her finger and about to feed them but stopped and looked at Manik who was staring at her..She is about to drawback her hand but Manik held it and made them have it a little..

Manik left her hand and asked her slowly..

Man:Why were you drawing back your hand Nandini..

Nan:Woh..

Man:Ha bholo..

Nan:Woh.. I don't think feeding them my spittle a good idea.. I don't think you will appreciate it as I am not their real Mother right..And looked down..

Man:So you are going to treat indifferently in future if we have children in future..

Nandini looked at him angrily and said..

Nan: How can you say that Manik..They are your Blood.. I love them.. I will love them no matter what.. How can you say that..Her eyes filled with tears..

Man:Hey Don't Cry.. I didn't mean that..Nandini You don't have to feel insecure or scared to love babies.. Your are their real Mother..And I will never stop you from loving them.. I accepted you as their mother on our wedding night only honey.. Now wipe your tears..

She did as he said..She smiled at kissed her babies cheeks and pecked his lips..

He looked at her and said looking at the ceiling..

Man:God Yeh phirse shuru hogayi..Meri Izzat ki raksha karna..

His Babies and His Wife laughed loudly looking at him talking to God..

Hope You Guys Liked It..It is not edited..

I will be back after January 21..Woh bhi I am going to give Regular Updates..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..