part 13

Hey guys here is the update..Make sure to vote..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Nandini woke up early in the morning and saw Manik and babies sleeping peacefully..

She saw the time and it is 5am..She remembered about the Pooja..And went into the washroom to bath..After bathing..She wore a beautiful sea blue saree with silver embroidery and coming out filled her mang with Sindoor and went downstairs..

She just entered the living room and the door bell rang..She is surprised as it is only 5:30..

Nan:Itni early koun hoga..And went to open the door..

She is surprised to see Fab4 and Abhi there with Some stuff in their hands..They looked at her surprised face and Aliya said..

Ali: What?..Aise kya ghoor rahi ho Nandu..

Nan: Nothing.. I am just surprised to see you guys soo early..

Mukti pushed her aside slowly and they entered while saying..

Muk:Pagli yeh Pooja tum logon ki Kushi keliye hain and we want everything to happen in time..So you guys can stay happily always..

Ali:Yeah..Pandit ji ne bataya hain..It will be perfect if you guys complete Pooja before 12..And we are here to make everything ready..

Till then Mukti went and brought a mat in their Pooja room.. While Nandini smiled seeing their love for Manik..

Boys went upstairs to Manan's room..And the girls started making garlands and decorating the ratan for the wrat..

Muk:Patha hain Nandu..

Nan:Hmm..

Ali:Can we say something if you don't mind..

Nan:Guys you don't have to ask my permission..You guys are my family..You have every right on me..

They smiled and Aliya continued..

Ali:Manik ke paas Priya ka Mangalsutra hain..He always keeps it in his wallet..And whenever we used to go somewhere especially Temples..He used to take that in his hands to feel her presence..

Muk:And today..It's such a auspicious Pooja so please if you don't mind..Will You let him hold her mangalsutra today too..

Nandini smiled at them and said..

Nan:Di..You don't have to feel awkward or bad..Ye Jo bhi mujhe mil raha hain ye sab Priya ki blessing ya main kahu ki beek hain.. Main unhe kudh yaad dilaungi agar woh bhul bhi Gaye toh..

Ali:We took the right decision of our life by making you marry him Nandu..

Muk:Hume tumse yehi ummed thi..

Here in Manan's room..Boys saw Manik sleeping peacefully without any frowns after long time..And smiled with content as they took the right decision by Manik him marry Nandu..

Just then Mia woke up and saw her surroundings with irritated face then she saw her 15 minutes elder brother sleeping peacefully with irritated and angered her more..She made bad face..And pulled his ears..He made irritated face but again slept..Mia looked at her brother with haww face and again pulled his ear again but this time harshly..He moved a little but didn't wake up..After her futile attempts to wake her kumkaran brother..She slapped his cheeks which woke him up..He opened his eyes with a jerk and saw his little his sister looking at him angrily..He took fistful of her hairs and pulled it angrily.. While she pulled his ears..Both made some sounds which attracted boys attention..They went towards them and saw their funny fight and laughed..This attracted babies attention..They saw the boys and made bad face and let out a Loud wail and started crying.. While boys became tensed..

This broke Manik's sleep..He came to them in a jiffy and saw the babies crying still Mia holding his ears and Neeyan holding her hairs..While boys and trying to free them..

He shook his head in disbelief seeing his two ladaku babies who fights all the time but still loves eachother immensely..

He freed them with his sweet and loving words..Wiped their tears..And took each of them in his both hands..

Abhi:Mia is same like Priya right..

Dhr:Ha..

Cab: Stubborn,Angry,Cute, Beautiful..She always with a happy family..She always wanted to do this Pooja with Manik..This brought tears in their eyes..

Dhr:Ha..But Now We will do this with Our Nandu.. I am sure she will be happy to see you guys doing this Pooja..

Abhi: We was soo scared for you Manik but now we are relieved..Nandini is best..She is same like Priya..She will make your life beautiful.. Now We don't have to worry about anything..You will get the life you deserve..

Man:Waise where is she..

Abhi: Downstairs making everything ready for Pooja..

Cabir to lighten up the atmosphere said..

Cab:Not bad ha missing your wife itni jaldi..Waise Manik..Nandu toh tujhse itna pyar Karti hain ki usne tujhe choda nahi hoga..

Dhr:And tune bhi apna muh kala kardiya hoga..Manik gave them deadly glare..

Cab: I am sure usne teri rape kardiya hoga..Ahhhhhhh..Hum iss zalim duniya Ko apna muh kya dikhayenge..Manik is about to pounce on him..

Before he could do anything they heared.."Kya kaha"..

They turned to see Nandini looking at Cabir angrily..Nandini started coming towards Cabir while he started running..And Nandu started chasing him.. Everyone laughed including the babies..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

How was the Update?..

Babies..Aww they are soo cute..

Manik?..

Nandini?..

Priya?..

Fab5?..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..Jitni jyada votes and comments..Utni jaldi updates..

Love
Priyashiv..