part 4

Hey guys here is the update.. I promised someone I will update before 10 but late hogaya Sorry dear..And Honey Hima Sorry I tried my best to update before but nahi Kar payi..Sorry guys..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Nandini is sitting on bed covering herself with the veil..At the same time a guy wearing sherwani entered the room looking looking like a Greek God..Of Course he is our Manik..

He came towards her and lifted her veil..He is mesmerized by her beauty..Her Beautiful big doe eyes showing innocence..He took her hand in his..Made her stand on ground and said..

Man: I don't know why you Married me..when you know I have two kids.. I think you Married for my money.. Listen I already have soo much to deal in my life..you live your life like the way you want.. I will never stop you..But please never increase my problems..If you have problem with babies na I myself deal with them.. I will take care of them..But please never hurt them.. I have no one to say mine except them..And about Husband rights.. I will give every right to you..On My Money..On My Property..On Me and My Body..But I can't give you My Heart..And about to go from there..But Nandini held his hand..

Nan: I didn't married you for your money.. I Married you to free you from your loneliness and pain..I Nandini Manik Malhothra Promise you to make your life Beautiful..Manik looked at her surprised..Nandu Smiled.. Don't be surprised manik.. I can see loneliness and pain in your eyes.. I too have no one in my life to say Mine except YOU AND OUR BABIES..And looked at the babies who is sleeping in cradle peacefully..Manik is looking at her shockingly.. Nandu hugged him tightly..Manik is taken a back by her this gesture..But responded her hug lightly..Then Nandu said..

Nan: I know Manik you must be thinking that I Married you for money.. I swear Manik I didn't married you for money..Trust me.. I don't want money.. I just want a happy family.. I Married you for me..For myself..Kyunki I know there is no one whom I can love like I love you..The day I saw you I felt connected to you.. Please give me one chance Manik.. I love them like my own children.. I love you like no one.. I will make your lives Beautiful.. I love you Manik.. Please give me one chance..Will you..And looked at him with hopeful eyes..Manik looked her eyes which showed only truth and innocence..And nodded..But again said..

Man: Nandini You may love me truly like you said..But what about the babies..They are not yours na.. I mean jab bhi tum unne dekhogi tab Tumhe gussa aaya toh.. I mean I am not a virgin.. I already had a wife..They are from my first wife..And may be in future..Agar tum maa bangayi humare Bache ki toh..Will you be able to love my first babies.. I am scared Nandini what if..You hate them in future..His word humare Bache ki..Made her heart jump in joy..But then his fear and his words brought her back.. Nandini Smiled and said..

Nan: Manik aapse Dil se pyaar karti hoon.. I already know you were married and you have babies trust me.. I not for once felt bad..Manik I Love You..then why will I hate them..They are your Blood.. Whatever belongs to you that is very precious for me..Manik I know they are from Priya but They are your Blood na..And I Love You more than my Life..And I promise you Manik I will love them equally..And Agar aapko lagta hain ki in future if I have babies I will hate them.. I promise I will never have one because I already have two babies and you Manik.. Saying last line tears came in her eyes..He saw them and cursed himself as this is the first time someone cried because of him..

Man: Nandini I am Soo sorry.. Please try to understand.. I didn't mean that.. I was Scared..Maine Life mein kabhi kushi nahi dekha except when I was with Priya.. And I have no one dear except them.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. Please don't cry.. I promise I will try my best not to hurt you in future.. Nandini nodded in no and said..

Nan:No no please don't.. I want you to say whatever you feel without any fear Manik.. I don't want you to feel scared to say your heart out..Trust me I will never judge you.. I cried seeing your fear Manik..And the thought of having baby with the love of my life brought tears..Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.. Promise you..You will say whatever you feel to me without any fear..And forwarded her hand..Manik smiled and kept his hand on hers promising her..Nandu once again hugged him..Kept her hands around his neck bend him a little and kissed his forehead with all the love and respect she have for him..Manik closed his eyes feeling her love and peace..Her lips lingered there for a long time..She looked into eyes and said..

Nan:And about claiming my rights on your Body.. I don't want you to do it like a Job.. I want you to do it with lots and lots of love..And I don't want that special.. I want that simple with  love,desires and passion from you..Kyunki I believe we should do it when we feel immense love and desire..And I love you always..Jab Aap mujhe pyar aur passion se apna banana chahenge tab main Aapke upar apna rights claim karungi Manik..Said all this while looking in his eyes with intensity, love and immense respect.. And please aap room mein change Kar lijiye.. I will in Bathroom.. 

After changing Nandu came and saw him sleeping on couch..Went towards him and asked..

Nan:Why are you sleeping here?..

Man: I thought you will feel uncomfortable.. said hesitantly..

Nan:Oh Please.. I already told you.. I Love you..OMG are you scared you will lose your control..Said mischievously..

Man:Oh Please.. I was thinking about your comfortableness only..

Nan: I am too much comfortable with you..And comfortable to do anything with you..And please do the honors of sleeping beside me..Said without any shame..Manik Smiled and hit her head..And went towards bed shaking his head Smilingly while Saying..

Man:Ladki ki tarah thoda sharmao Baby..And slept on bed..Nandu came and slept beside him..She Soo want to keep her head on his chest and hug him..After a battle with herself..She came towards him..Kept her head on his chest..Hands around his waist..Which gave peace to both of them..And looked at his face..Manik too opened his eyes and looked at her face shockingly..

Nan:What..You are my husband..And I have right to cuddle with you..No one can stop me..And took his hand..Kept around her waist..And also kept her leg on his and slept peacefully..Manik just smiled Saying "Pagal Ladki" and Slept..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

How was the update?..

How is this Nandini..She is mischievous, naughty,crazy,lovely, innocent and a little bold with her husband.. I will say only one thing..She loves her Manik Soo damn much that's why she didn't feel shy around him..

How is Manik.. How many of you understood his pov.. Hope you guys didn't Judge him..

Last Wala scene cute haina..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..