part 6

Hey guys here is the update.. I am updating soon na.. I love you guys that's why I try to update lovelies..

Next update tonight..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manan shared an eyelock..Manik broke the eyelock as his baby Mia pulled his hand..

Manik Smiled at them and said..

Man:So ready to go to office with Papa..

Nan:Umm Manik..

Man:Yes..

Nan: I will come with you to office and will take care of them..

Man:No need Nandini..You take rest..

Nan:No Manik I want to come..Manik is thinking something..Umm Manik if you don't want to introduce me as your wife it's okay.. I don't feel bad.. Introduce as your maid or babysitter..Manik looked at her angrily..

Man:Do you think Soo cheap of me that I Introduce my wife as my maid.. I am not a jerk..

Nan:You don't love me na so I thought..

Man:But you are my wife Nandini..And you will get everything that you deserve as my wife..And I can't stoop Soo low to Introduce my wife as a maid..

Nan:So I can come right..

Man:Tum kaha manogi Meri Maa..Chalo..

And packed a baby bag which have in which there is things for babies..I.e;Diapers, Napkins, Tissues,Milk bottles..

Manik took Mia and Nandini took Neeyan in their arms and started going to office..

Nan:Manik.. Don't you want to have breakfast..

Man:No honey.. I have to go.. it's office time..Ek ek Karo tum kake aajana..

Nan:Hmm..Manik aap jayiye I will be coming..And went to kitchen with Neeyan..Took parathas and veg curry and packed it in the tiffin and kept it in her bag..

Manik don't have food jyada but buttlers made it as Nandini is there.. Went outside and saw manik waiting for her in the car with Mia in his lap..

Mia is keeping her hand in her mouth deep in her throat and her drool is flowing from her mouth..Manik is taking her hand out of her mouth but his daughter is as stubborn as him..She is keeping the hand Again and he is taking it out from her mouth again so that she didn't puke.. Nandini Smiled seeing the scene..Came towards him and sat beside him in the passenger seat with Neeyan in her lap..

Manik started the car and his daughter kept her hands on his which were on the steering wheel..And Neeyan is playing with her mangalsutra..Manik is driving the car slow for the safety of his small family..

They reached The Malhothra Enterprises..They entered the office..As usual girls started giving him flirty looks with seductive smiles but he smiled a genuine gentleman Smile at them..

They saw Nandini and made disgusting face as She is standing with the handsome hunk..

Everyone wished him which he politely returned..

Fab4 and Abhi already present there.. Suddenly soha came and acted like her files fall down..And bent down in front of him showing her cleavage..

Nandini is seeing their flirty and seductive smiles which is making her burn in rage and this only added fuel to her anger..

Even his friends didn't like it..They made disgusting face..She stood in front of him and said..

Soha:Sorry Sir.. I didn't see you..And Who is She sir and touched his shoulder.. Nandu jerked her hand from his shoulder and shouted..

Nan: Don't touch him.. I kill cut your hands next time..Manik is surprised but also happy seeing her Possessiveness..His friends Smiled evilly..His hurted Soha's ego..

Soha:Who do you think you are..He is not yours that you are showing your rights..

Nan:He Is Mine..Mine and Only Mine..Did you get that..It's better if you stay away from him..

Soha:Who the hell out you to order me..

Man:She is My Wife..And I expect you to respect my wife.. Everyone is shocked..They started gossiping about their relationship.. Some are happy for him.. Some are envy of her.. Some are feeling too much jealous..

They went inside his cabin.. Fab4 and Abhi are very happy..

Man: Nandini..

Nan:Hmm..

Man;Sorry tum Shaadi ke baad pehli baar aayi and ye Sab hua..

Nan:Oh please Baby..Came close to him.. I am very happy as I got the chance to say everyone that you are mine..Only mine..

Manik Smiled at her Possessiveness..He is enjoying her showing her rights on him as he had no one till now who showed their rights on him except his friends and his babies..

Manik took babies to the baby's room and made them sit..Manik is about to go..But Nandini held his hand and made him sit on the couch..Manik looked at her surprisingly.. Nandini opened her bag and took the tiffin box out..And open it..Manik saw food and looked at her confusingly..

She took a morsel and took near her lips..Manik looked at it and said..

Man: Nandini I don't eat breakfast..it's okay tum Khao..

Nan: Because there was no one to feed you..Have it Manik.. Please thoda sa for me.. How will I eat without you.. please..Manik opened his mouth and had it..Aapko patha Hain you should start eating regularly..It is good for health..Manik aapke upar bohut hi jyada responsibilities Hain Especially father hone ka..You have to be healthy and strong to take care of them..She is explaining to him like a mother..His eyes got moist..

Man:Dad ke Saath Saath husband bhi Hoon Nandini..She looked at him and saw tears in his eyes..She wiped them and kissed his forehead and again feed him..Manik also took a morsel and feed her..

At the same time his friends came and saw them..They are very happy..

They coughed to make them aware of their presence..They saw their friends..

Cab: I love paratha..Mere liye nahi hain..

Nan:Haina.. Come..Cabir came to her just to see what she will do.. Nandini took morsel and feed him which not only made them very happy..It also made a place in their hearts..They Smiled happily..

Hope you guys like it..It is not Edited..

How was the update?..

Possessive Nandini is a treat?..

Nandini?..

Manik?..

Fab5 and Abhi?..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..