part 16

Hey guys here is the update.. I know I am late but it is not my fault.. I was really really busy..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

After getting ready..They went downstairs with the baby in their eyes..They are astonished to see hall decorated soo beautifully..

They saw pandit entering the hall..They went towards them..They sat in the Pooja room..Pandit started the Pooja..Manan followed Pandit..He started telling them Satyanarayana Katha according to the Pooja..

He asked for Prasad..Mukti went to the kitchen and brought the halwa for the Pooja..After offering halwa to God Pandit gave Manan Prasad..Nandini with her finger kept a little in babies mouth..After Manan pandit gave to their friends..

Then Cabir gave Pandit some money..They asked Pandit to have food there to which he agreed..They all sat on ground and had food in banana leaves..Manan and their friends touched his feet to which he smiled, blessed them and left..

Nandini is about to Manik's feet to which he stopped and lightly slapped her and hugged her saying..

Man:Your place is in my heart Nandu..Not in my feet..

Nandu hugged him even more tightly with broad smile on her face..

Cab:Nandu chod usse..

Abhi:Bechara SaaS nahi le pa Raha..

Nandini looked at them angrily..

Nan: Congratulations..You guys always get successful in ruining my mood..

To which they bowed their heads dramatically making her angry.. Before she pounce on them..Manik said..

Man:Nandu..Doodh garam karo..Babies are hungry..

Nandu nodded and left giving them an angry glare..

Man:Yaar why the hell you guys irritate her..

Cab&Abhi: Because we love her angry face..

Man:Iss Baar agar woh tum logon ki band bajayegi toh main kuch nahi bolunga..

To which they made really bad face..

Nav:Stop making that face Cabir..Abhi Abhi Maine kana kaya..

Cab:huh..

Nav: I don't want to puke..So stop making that bad faces..

Cabir looked at her angrily.. Before they start fighting.. Mukti said..

Muk: Guys ab tum log bandaron ki tarah fight mat karo..

Cab:Did you just called me monkey..

Nav:Tum ho hi Bandar..

Cab:Usne tumhe bhi Bhola hain Madhubala..

Nav:Stop calling me that..

Cab:Kyun..Tum ho hi black and white Madhubala..

Navya went towards him and held fist full of his hair to which he shrieked in pain..

Cab:Ouch..Aah..Chodo mujhe pagal ladki..

Nav: I told you before..And pulled his hair more..

Mukti came and tried to seperate them..Atlast they seperated them..

Cabir looked at her angrily and started cursing her like a old woman..

Cab:Tere haath toot jaye..Tere muh mein keede pade..Tu bikhari hojaye..Tere.. Before he could continue she pounced on him and pulled his hair while he did the same.. While their friends slapped their foreheads..

I know it is boring but still I wrote this with very bad fucked up mood..So please do vote.. I will try to be regular..

Vote, Comment and Share..

Love
Priyashiv..