part 12

Hey guys here is the update..It is not that good.. I wanted to update yesterday I was busy.. Sorry for the late update..If you want update vote and comment..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manan and babies reached home..And they saw the whole mansion cleaned and decorated..

They started to look for their friends but they were no where to be found..

Manik took babies to their room.. While Nandini went to kitchen..And brought food to the dining room to set the dining table..

Then She went to their room and saw Manik giving bath to their babies..She went towards him and asked..

Nan:Manik why are giving them bath again..They are just babies na..They will catch cold..

Man:No Baby..They will not..There is Soo much of pollution here in Mumbai..It is not good for their sensitive skin..They are too much sensitive that they will get irritation with all the dust and pollution..And if we bath them properly and apply baby talc..They will sleep peacefully..

Nandini looked at Manik for a moment who is bathing babies carefully..They are talking to him in their own language which is difficult for even God to understand..Manik is chuckling and answering them in his language as if understanding their words..

Nan:Manik..

Man:Hmm.. Replied still bathing the babies..

Nan: How do you know all this..

Man:I used to read baby books.. I used to see everything about babies in Google..And yeh pollution se irritation Wala thing is my own thought..

Nan:You are a perfect father with a golden heart..

Manik just smiled and gave Mia to her..And himself took Neeyan in his arms..And they dried them..

They are looking soo cute wrapped in the towel..Manik just can't hold himself and pecked babie's lips..To which they giggled..And Nandini made cute pout asking him to peck her lips too..

Manik chuckled but pecked her lips to make Nandini happy..

She smiled widely and pecked his nose..And babies nose to which they made irritated face and sneezed..

Manik applied talc to Mia's whole body and Nandini did the same with Neeyan..

And they made them wear their night clothes..

Nan:Manik app fresh hoke come downstairs we will have dinner..Manik is about to say something when..

Nan:No excuses darling..You go and freshen up in our washroom.. I will look after babies ..Manik sighed and went into washroom..

Meanwhile Nandini made babies sit on floor kept toys in front of them and started taking their pics..

Manik came after ten minutes and saw her playing with babies..

Then Nandini went inside the washroom and freshened up and manik took care of babies..

Nandini came out wearing her night wear and Manan with babies went downstairs..

Manik boiled milk for them..And Nandini took the food that she kept on dining table inside the kitchen and heated them..

Manik after checking and making sure milk is perfect made them drink..He made them sit on their baby chair..And sat on the head chair..

Nandini served food to him and sat beside him..

Man:Why didn't you serve for yourself..

Nan: I want you to feed me..

Man:What..He is Shocked..

Nan:Manik please feed me with your hands na..It was my dream to have food from my husband's hands..

Manik smiled cutely at her and started feeding her..And he himself ate..Babies giggled and clapped seeing his Father feeding his Mummy..

Hope you guys like it..It is not Edited.. I know that was boring..

How was the update?..

Did you guys missed the story?..

Uff Nandini she is?..

What do you guys want in upcoming updates?..

Are you guys excited for Manan Romance?..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..Make sure to comment..

Love
Priyashiv..