part 21

Hey guys here is the update.. I know I am a Little Late But Guys I was watching Tashn e ishq..You see I am being genuine and telling you the truth..Bohut achi hoon na Main.. Sorry Again..Vote and Comment..You know Why I never give target to this Story Because I trust you guys with this Story coz I know ki you guys know that this Story deserves the Best..So Vote before you start Reading..Last Update pein there was 900+ Votes by the way..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manik after stuffing some brains in his Friend's thick skull left to Mia's cabin..

As soon as Manik left.. Cabir looked at his Friends and smiled sarcastically at them..

Cab:You guys thought you will say anything to his Wife and he will listen everything silently..

Muk:Cabir Usne uss Ladki keliye Humpe chillaya and you are supporting him..You guys are changed..

Cab:Shut Up..Shut your Mouth.. I didn't say anything coz I wanted Manik to take stand for his Wife..Koi bhi Pati Apni biwi ki bezati bardash nahi karega.. Don't forget Manik is hell Possessive about his Family..And You forgot Nandini is his Family now..He will never tolerate this behavior of yours..If you Continue this one day you will lose Manik's Friendship..Jab uska Pati hi uspe itna trust kar raha Hain hum hothe koun Hain yaar beech mein bholne wale..

Ali:He is our Friend..

Cab: Nandini is His Wife..We are his Friends..We don't have any right to interfere in between a couple..Koi bhi couple Apni personal matters discuss karna pasand nahi karte..Samjhi..Pehle Nandini bohut achi lagti thi..Aur ab ek mistake.. Patha bhi nahi woh sachme hua bhi nahi..You guys are blaming her..Wow guys but guess what Manik her Husband is with her..And left from there..Abhi gave a disappointed Angry look to Mukti and left from there..

Here Manik went inside the cabin and saw His Wife carassing Mia's hair..Tears are flowing from her eyes which She was rubbing effortlessly..Manik went towards her and encircled his hand around her Shoulder and pulled her in his arms..She started crying in his arms while he is carassing her hair..

Man:Why are you crying?..

Nan:What if You shouldn't have trusted me.. I should have lost you..
Manik broke the hug and cupped her cheeks..

Man: Nandini..You know Trust is much more important in relationship than Love..And I promised to trust you always..And your eyes they told me you are saying the truth..My Wife can never be careless..

Nan: I can live like this My whole Life with you even if you don't Love Me.. Your Trust and Your Respect is enough for Me to Live My Life..

Manik kissed her forehead..

Man:Nandu..Will you tell Me exactly what happened in Office..

Nandini looked in his eyes and told him everything..

Man:You locked the Cabin door.. Nandini nodded..That means there was someone who did this purposely..Mia is too small to even lift a bottle..You must has done this..

Nan: I am sorry Manik I shouldn't have left her like that..

Manik slapped her forehead and said..

Man: Chup Pagli.. I should have done the same..You see I can't control My pee..You Should release it..You shouldn't hold it..And tumhe pee ayya toh you did..Peeing is not a sin darling..You Shou do it when it comes..

Nandini slapped his shoulder with embarrassed face..

Nan:Chii Manik..And They both laughed..

Man:Keep Smiling Always..You know ek Pati Keliye sabse badi punishment kya hotha Hain..His Wife's tears..You are My Responsibility..It's My responsibility to keep to Happy..You are My Wife..They both shared an eyelock..(A dialogue from Tashan-e-ishq..)..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

Do Vote and Comment Lovelies..You guys will enjoy next part..

Love
Priyashiv..