part 18

Hey guys here is the another update of the Story.. I am giving regular updates na toh You guys vote and comment yaar..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manan broke the kiss.. Nandini on him and said..

Nan:OMG Manik you are the best kisser..You kissed me back.. I love you Manik.. I am soo happy..

Man:Soo matlab kitna happy..

Nan:Itna and stretched her hands fully..

Manik smiled and lifted her holding her waist while she squealed in excitement..And Manik laid her on bed and slept beside her..

Nan: Hahaha Manik..That was fun..And hugged him keeping her leg around his waist to which he raised his eyebrows..

Nan:What?..You are my husband.. I have every right on you. I have every right to kiss you..hug you..And fu..before she could complete Manik closed her mouth with his hand..

Man:Chup pagli..Ladki ki tarah Sharma Seekho baby...And tried hard not to blush..His ears and cheeks and red till now..

Nan:Aww baby.. Don't be shy.. I am your wife..And pulled his cheek..He pushed her hand away..

Man:Yeh Mera dialogue hona chahiye tha said while rolling his eyes..

Nan:Ha toh..What can I do when my husband is too shy..

Man: I am not shy baby..You will come to know that soon darling.. Now it's her time to blush..She hugged him and closed her eyes..OMG Sharma gayi ladki..And hugged her back chuckling..They both slept in eachother's arms peacefully..

Next Morning Nandini woke up and saw the time..It's only 5 AM..She thought to sleep for some more time but saw Manik and Babies..And as per her experience Babies will wake up any time soon..And Manik is sleeping soo peacefully..If Babies wake up they start crying and it will wake him up..So She untangled herself from him and went to washroom to bath..After Bathing she came out wearing plane royal blue saree with pink border and blouse and saw Manik sleeping peacefully.. peacefully..She smiled seeing her Husband..

And went towards mirror..Combed her hair..Filled her Mang with Sindoor..And wore pink  and  blue  bangles..And Jumkhaas..She never remove her Mangalsutra..

She went downstairs..And lighted Diya infront of God..Prayed to God..Did Surya Namaskaram and also lightened Diya infront of Tulsi..And wished for her Husband's and Babies long life and health..Put a little kumkum on her face..

She came upstairs and saw them still sleeping..

She smiled and about to sit but Babies started crying..She went towards them and lift both of them in her hands and went downstairs before Manik wake up..

Nandini boiled Milk for them and after seeing whether they are enough sweet for babies or not and checked it's heat and filled the bottles with Milk..

And started feeding Babies sitting on chair making babies sit on her either thighs..

Babies started drinking it fastly as if their life dependent on it.. Nandini has tears in her eyes..

Nan:Kash Aapki Mom Zinda hothi toh Aapko Iss tarah dhood ka intezaar karna nahi padta..Ya Mere paas koi rasta hotha to fill your tummies with my Milk.. I feel soo useless seeing my babies like this..Tears flowed from her eyes..Mia and Neeyan looked at her for a second.. Nandini too looked at them.. Seeing tears in her eyes..They too started crying..Nandini smiled and patted their heads..

Nan:Aww Sorry Baby.. Don't cry..Mumma phir nahi royegi..Mumma ne Aap donon Ko roke rulaya Haina..Bad Mumma..Piyo..

They looked at her..She smiled..They too gave her their precious smile and started drinking their Milk..

Manik saw all this and smiled with content..He woke up the moment Babies woke up..After all he is their father..He is taking care of them from their birth itself..

Manik smiled and went downstairs to her..And took Neeyan in his arms and said..

Man:Aaj Mumma ne Aapko duddu pilaya..To which Neeyan looked at him and nodded..

Manik went Aww on his cuteness and kissed him madly..Mia saw this and made sounds..

Nan:Aww Baby..Papa ne Aapko kissy nahi di..And forwarded her towards Manik..He smiled and took her in his arms..And kissed her whole face madly..

Nandini too went towards him and said..

Nan:Ab Meri Bhari..

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead, cheeks,chin and pecked her lips like he did with Babies..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

How was the Update Guys?..

Babies?..

Manan?..

Do you guys want Separation?..😝😝..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..