part 19

Hey guys here is the update.. Do Vote And Comment Lovelies..It Motivates Me to write..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

After their family moment..Manan took babies to the washroom who Manik bathed him..Nandini was too scared to make them bath thinking what if she hurt them..

Manik after applying talc all over their body made them wear their dress..And applied oil to their hairs..

Manan after having breakfast together went to office.. Everyone wished Manan while Soha didn't seem happy with the respect she is getting..

Manik sat on his office chair while Nandini was playing with babies..

Manik has a meeting to attend..Nandini was taking care of babies went she felt the need to go to Washroom..She locked the cabin door and went inside the washroom..Babies can crawl..Soha who saw Nandini going inside the washroom..Took Mia with her made her sit near the stairs which was unnoticed by Everyone but her looseind forgot there are CCTV cameras..

Fab4 and Abhi who came there saw Mia there but before they could reach..Mia who crawled towards them rolled down the stairs..

Cabir took Mia in his arms and started running while anyone is too shocked to react..Soha smirked..Nandini who came outside the washroom saw Mia missing and came out of the cabin and saw blood over there..

Nan:Where is Mia?..

Employee:Mam..She slipped down the stairs..And Fab4 took her to hospital..

Soha Pov: Now see.. They will hate you soo much..They will throw you out from Manik's Life and I will be his wife soon.. Just wait and watch bitch..And smirked..

Nandini started running..She called Abhi who Informed her about them going to Apolo Hospital..Abhi informed Manik too..

Nan Pov: I lost.. I broke Manik's trust on me..Now he will never give me a chance.. I lost as a Wife and a Mother..And started crying hardly..

Nandini reached hospital and saw Fab4 and Abhi..She came running to them and asked..

Nan:How is My Baby..Woh thik toh Haina..But She received a slap from Mukti..She was too shocked to react..Abhi and Cabir looked displeased and angry with Mukti while Dhruvlya looked angry with Nandini..

Nan:Di..

Muk:Shut Up..

Dhr:What is this yaar Nandu..We thought you are right for my buddy but you proved us wrong..

Muk:It's our mistake..We shouldn't have choose you for Manik and Babies..

Ali:Tumne prove kar hi diya that you are not their real mom and can never be..

Muk:Manik was not ready for the Marriage but We forced him..Chii..You disgusted Me..You are nothing less than a gold digging bitch..

Abhi:Mukti..Shouted..Turned her around and Slapped her.. Nandini palmed her mouth and everyone looked shocked..

Muk:Abhi..

Abhi:Shut Up.. Just Shut Up..Who are you to insult her like this..You don't even gave her the chance to speak..You are tagging her as Gold digging bitch..How can you.. Can't you feel her love for the babies..Bechari kabse roti ja Rahi hain..She was trying her best in this relationship..

Cab:Mukti don't speak something which you regret later..

At the same time Manik came.. Nandini ran to him..And joined her hands..

Nan:Manik trust me.. I don't know how this happened.. I swear.. I swear on My Love Manik.. I locked cabin while going to Washroom.. I don't know how she came there..Tears are flowing from her eyes..Manik is too much tensed for Mia that he didn't console her and went towards the doctor who came outside..Nandini looked at him and went towards Ganesh Murthi and sat on her knees enjoining her hands..

Nan: God.. Please..Mia Ko kuch nahi hona chahiye.. Please..Save her and Save my relationship with my Husband..And was crying..

Doc:She is totally fine..She will gain Conciousness soon..Usse bohut Dard karega.. Just take care of her with patience..Manik nodded..

Cab:Manik..Tune Nandu se baat ki..

Manik remembered what Nandini said and her tears..And nodded in no..

Ali:No need of this..She is unworthy to be your wife..

Before Manik should reply a attender came towards him and said..

Attender:Sir..Doctor Aapko Apne cabin mein bhula rahe hain..

Manik nodded and went with him..

Cab:Aliya..You will regret for behaving like a bitch..

In Doctors Cabin..

Doctor smiled at Manik which he returned..

Doc:So how this happened Manik..

Man: I don't know..

Doc:When did you get married..

Man: Before Two months..

Doc: That tiny girl is your wife..He nodded..She was crying soo much..Manik she loves you and your babies.. Your friends insulted her and Mukti slapped her..Ek friendly advice doon..Manik nodded..Manik Marriage ek Pavitra rishta hotha hain..And private bhi..Jo bhi ho woh baate couple ke beech mein hi rahe tho acha hotha hain.. Marriage ek Aisa ristha hain jisme doosron ki interference se duriya badti hain..Tumne kabhi notice Kiya if a couple were arguing over something aur koi beech mein interfere kare toh woh argument fight mein badal jata hain and your friends are interfering too much in your Marriage Life and that I came to know today..Manik She trusted you that you will support her and stay by her no matter what..Ek wife Humesha apni pati ki support chahti hain.. Hope you understand..Manik nodded took Mia's file and went towards his baby's cabin..

Here Nandini was about to enter the cabin where Mia laid with bandage over her forehead but Dhruv held her hand and stopped her..

Dhr: Nandini you don't deserve to be with her..She should leave his Life now..

Nandini stood shocked and Manik who entered the cabin with Mia's file in his hand listened his words..

Man: Nandini..Called her calmly..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

How was the Update?..

Aliya,Mukti and Dhruv will regret soon?..

Mukti deserved that Slap?..

And guys it's true with third person involves in between a couple or their argument it will turn into fight.. I myself saw that..A couple never likes someone interfering in between them..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..