part 20

Hey guys here is the Update..Thoda jaldi hagayi na..Next Part Aur bhi  Jaldi dungi.. Don't be Angry..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Here Nandini was about to enter Mia's Cabin where She laid with bandages over her forehead.. But Dhruv held her hand and stopped her..

Dhr: Nandini you don't deserve to be with her..You should leave his Life now..

Nandini stood shocked..Manik who came with Mia's file in his hand listened his words..

Man: Nandini..Called her calmly..

She looked Soo broken..Her eyes swollen with constant crying and her fear that showed in her red puffy eyes made him feel guilty and broken too..

Nan:Manik..She is about to continue when Manik showed her his hand and stopped her from speaking further..Her fear of loosing her only family scared her..Mostly her Love..While Dhruv gave her a hateful and victory look..

Man:Nandini..You don't have to give Me any explanation.. I am your husband not any court..Go and Take Care of our daughter..

That's it.. Nandini hugged him tightly and started crying..He rubbed her back to calm her down..

Nan: I... I *sob*I thought*sob*I thought I will*sob*I will loose you and babies..And started crying more..

Manik broke the hug and kissed her forehead which held assurance and Soo many promises..

Man:You will never loose Me or Our Babies Nandu.. I will be with you always..

Nandini nodded with a smile and tears in her eyes..And went to Mia..

Manik held Dhruv's hand and dragged him towards his other friends..

Man:What were you saying Dhruv?..

Dhr: I was just deciding what is right for you and babies.. Infact Muklya thinks the same..

Manik fumed in anger and Shouted..

Man:Who are you to decide about My relationship?..

Dhruv,Mukti and Aliya stood shocked while Abhir have a proud smile on their faces..

Ali:Manik for that girl you are shouting on us..

Man:She is not just that girl..She is My Wife..My Wife Nandini Manik Malhotra..Suna Tumne..Shouted with anger..

Muk:Manik we are the one who selected her for you and now we don't want her..

Man:Shut Up.. Just Shut Your Mouth..Meri Biwi Kya koi toy hain joh jab Chahe paas bhulaya..Jab Chahe phek Diya..And You guys don't have any right on our relationship..

Dhr:Manik.. How can you say that..She was a careless bi*** before he could continue Manik slapped him and held his collar..

Man: How dare you?.. How dare you call her that..Bholo..

Muk:Manik how can you slap him..

Man: Like You slapped My Wife without her fault..

Muk:We did right..She was careless..And deserved that slap..

Man:And who gave you that right?..

Muk:Manik.. Shockingly..

Man: I asked who gave you that right to slap My Wife.. I don't remember giving that right to anyone..Mere alawa uspe Maine kisi ko bhi haq nahi Diya.. No one has any right to Slap or Say anything to My Wife..

Ali:Manik because of her..Mia is in hospital..

Man: How do you know?..What If there is something more to it?..And ha maan lete Hain ki uske Saath ye hua but what if Nandini ki jagah Priya hothi.. I am damn sure you guys must have supported her.. Just because Nandini didn't give birth to babies that doesn't mean she was careless..She is the best Mother and Wife..She is not at fault..She told me what happened..

Ali: How can you trust her Soo easily Manik..

Man:Why won't I?..Sue is My Wife.. I promise her to support her..Stand by her and Trust her..You know on our wedding night.. Just to assure me she was ready to give up her Motherhood.. Just for Me and Our Babies..And Mukti you may have some right on Me because I am your friend but not on My Wife..If She was wrong I should have slapped her Myself but not you guys..Did I ever interrupted between you and Abhi..Nahi na then why are you guys coming between Me and My Wife..There are some things which We Love to discuss in Private..And I want My relationship private between Me and My Wife.. From now on I don't tolerate you guys coming in between Me and My Wife..And yeh Shaadi koi khel nahi Hain.. Now Just leave Me..

Muk:Manik I think you are trusting her too much..

Man: Love se jyada relationship trust pe chalti Hain..And I will Myself prove My Wife's innocence..Get ready to apologize to My Wife..

And left to Mia's cabin..

Hope you guys Like it..It is not edited..

Didn't I tell you this Manik is different and a gem?..

How was the Update?..

Manik?..

Nandini?..

Is Manik's answer to his friends satisfied you guys?..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..