Chapter 1

I just walked into the house after a long day of work cuz a bitch gotta pay bills, school, shopping addiction so I stay poppin and of course FOOOOOD. I saw my little sister sitting in the living room watching Netflix and eating popcorn.

"Hey! How was your day?" she asked. "Longgggg" I groaned.
"Did you buy me anything?" She asked. "Ahaaa you're funny!" I sarcastically laughed and took a handful of her popcorn.

She sat there and glared at me

"What?" I asked.
"So you just gonna take my food like that? Knowing how it makes me feel. You're gonna come home and just disrespect me like that?" She asked.

I slowly reached into her bowl and made eye contact with her as I stuffed my mouth with another large handful.

"THAT'S IT! I'M DONE!!! YOU'VE TESTED ME NOW!! IT'S ONNNN!!" She stood up.
"Bring it kiddo! I DARE you!" I challenged.
"Do you know what I'm gonna do?!" She asked.
"What?" I asked.

"I'm literally going to go on YouTube make a bunch of spam accounts. Just so I can enter that Dolan contest. Then I'm gonna win! And I'm NOT gonna take you. And I'm gonna sit there and eat popcorn with them in the warehouse!!!" She threatened.

I was speechless.

"By the way your dinners in the microwave

"By the way your dinners in the microwave. I'm gonna go take a bubble bath. Talk to you later big sis." She tapped my head, smirked and walked away.

I walked into the kitchen then scarfed down my food. I cleaned up then did my night routine and got ready for bed. I set my alarm. Tomorrow's Tuesday! And I have an early shift tomorrow a long day ahead of me. At least my long shift will be rewarded by a new Dolan Twins Video!!!

**************************************************************************
Authors Note
Sorry short chapter more to come 💜
~ethansapplecream 🍏