Chapter 6

The twins had just finished going over the final details with me. And the plan for the week and a half with them was set. We sent our goodbyes and I locked my phone.
Oh my gosh I have to tell my sister she's not gonna believe this! I ran to her room and swung open the door to see she fell asleep watching Netflix.

I jumped on her bed shaking her and chanting her name.

"WHAT?!" She yelled.

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!" I screeched. "What?" She asked.
"Guess!" I pouted.

"You did not wake me up from my slumber just to play a stupid guessing game with you!" She scowled.

"Fine, fine, I'll tell you." I said.

I took a deep breath.

"I won the contest to the Warehouse!!!!" I cheered.

"No way!" She gasped.
"I did! I just finished messaging the boys to go over the details." I said. "Woww! We are gonna have so much fun!!!" She cheered.

"Yeah- wait we? Who said you were going?" I sassed.
"I just did." She countered.
"I'm not taking you. I'm going to hang out with the twins. Not babysit you." I said.
"Ohh  babysit? Real clever Y/N. Fine don't take me. I would've stolen BOTH twins from you anyways." She shrugged.
"Who are you going with then? The parents are not gonna wanna go with you." She asked.
"I know. Since I'm 18 I don't need a guardian. So I'm taking Vanessa." I said.

"SO YOU CAN TAKE OUR HOE COUSIN BUT NOT YOUR OWN SISTER?! IS THAT WHAT WE DOIN NOW?! REALLY Y/N! YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL REMEMBER THIS  MOMENT! I WILL!" She went off.

"Chill fam. Chill. You and I both know she needs this vacation." I said.
"You're right. She has had a rough year." She calmed down.
"Exactly." I agreed.
"Okay. I won't be petty then. I hope you guys have fun. I'm happy for you Y/N. I know you really wanted this." She said hugging me.
"Awww thanks kiddo." I said messing up her hair.

"Well now that I'm awake. I'm gonna finish my Vampire Diaries." She said grabbing the iPad.

"Okay you have fun with that. I'm gonna get ready for bed and wait for the parents so I can tell them." I said walking out of the room.

*PARENTS COME HOME*

Y/N: "MOM AND DAD!"
M: "You're happy to see us..."
M: "What do you want?"
Y/N: "Wow. Is it so wrong for a daughter to be excited to see her parents?"
D: "Okay. What did you do?"
Y/N: "I'm so offended. I don't want anything. I didn't do anything. I have good news!"
D: "Okay what is it?"
Y/N: "I won the contest I was telling you guys about!"
M:"What contest?"
Y/N: "The one to go film with the twins."
M: "Zack and Cody? I thought you were too old for the show now."
Y/N: "Ughhh. First of all that's not their real names. And I'm talking about the DOLAN twins!"
MD: "Who?"

Oh my gosh this is gonna be long conversation. I'm gonna need a lot of patience to explain this to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my parentsssssssss. Lol comment vote. New parts coming!
~ethansapplecream 🍏