Chapter 30

Next Day...

Y/N: "Vanessa!" I yelled hitting her with the pillow.
V: "WHAT?!"

She took the pillow out of my hand and started beating me with it.

V: "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST WAKE ME UP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON?! YOU ALWAYS YELLIN, POURING WATER, SHAKING ME AND NOW YOU'RE BEATING ME WITH A PILLOW. IS THAT WHAT WE DOING NOW?! REALLY? NO GOOD MORNING NO BREAKFAST IN BED!" She yelled.

A couple moments later she finally stopped hitting me.

I uncurled from the fetal position.

"I just wanted your help picking something to wear." I peeped.
V: "Of course..."

V: "I don't know what you guys are doing?"
Y/N: "I told you, we are filming the video."
V: "Right, right. Well you wanna dress accordingly for the video. Are you doing a sit down video or a challenge video?"
Y/N: "I don't know, we haven't decided yet. We are hoping to come up with the idea and film all today."
V: "Okay, so wear something that's comfortable and cute. So if you do a sit down video you still cute and if you do a challenge you can moderately move."
Y/N: "Good thinking."
Y/N: "But... What classifies as comfortable and cute?"
V: "Ughhh Y/N, you're thinking too deeply into this." She rolled her eyes turning over in her bed.
Y/N: "They can roast me for anything in the comments but not my looks. Cuz I'm cute, so I'm not about to let them catch me on an off day."
V: "Open your suitcase and your shopping bags." She instructed.

V: "Jeans?"
Y/N: "I was kinda thinking of wearing my camo pants. They are my favourite."
V: "Good idea!"
Y/N: "And they make my ass look bomb!"
V: "..."
Y/N: "Not that I care... or anything." I clarified.

V:

Y/N: "I don't

Y/N: "I don't."
V: "Mhmmmm."
Y/N: "Anyways I was thinking I wear my black tank."
V: "Cute.... but you could wear your white hoodie and brighten up the outfit."
Y/N: "Yes Vanessa! See this is why I keep you around."
V: "I know. Now hurry up and get in the shower. I gotta get ready too." She said.
Y/N: "Okay Okay." I said grabbing my stuff.
V: "Make sure your makeup is neat."
Y/N: "Okay."
V: "AND LAY YOUR DAMN EDGES. We don't need people dragging you by them in the comments."
Y/N: "Ahaa... true. I will!"

I finished getting ready and walked out in this